Revenge best served cold!

Started by T00ts, October 21, 2022, 02:21:05 PM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: srb7677 on October 22, 2022, 10:05:22 PM
Your mean-spirited desire, indeed eagerness, for petty revenge - even at the cost of foisting Boris upon us again - is most unbecoming. What would Jesus say?
Dancing So your concern is not for my soul but the return of Boris. Once again you misrepresent me as being pro Boris. The man is entitled to stand up for himself. I simply commented on the facts. Que sera!

srb7677

Quote from: T00ts on October 21, 2022, 02:21:05 PM
Boris looks to fly home from his hols in the Caribbean to see to some unfinished business. Good luck to him.

Sunak, another cake/drink with friends illegal who seemed to get away scot free, while pictures of the No10 garden were taken from his offices, who week on week put out click bait videos of himself to create a leadership campaign pretty much as soon as he became Chancellor. Dishi Rishi was his platform, while having pictures of himself taken from the top of the stairs while all his much taller subordinates posed at the lower levels deserves to feel the Boris wrath for the way he manoeuvred Boris' downfall.

I will be getting the popcorn in ready.
Your mean-spirited desire, indeed eagerness, for petty revenge - even at the cost of foisting Boris upon us again - is most unbecoming. What would Jesus say?
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

T00ts

Boris looks to fly home from his hols in the Caribbean to see to some unfinished business. Good luck to him.

Sunak, another cake/drink with friends illegal who seemed to get away scot free, while pictures of the No10 garden were taken from his offices, who week on week put out click bait videos of himself to create a leadership campaign pretty much as soon as he became Chancellor. Dishi Rishi was his platform, while having pictures of himself taken from the top of the stairs while all his much taller subordinates posed at the lower levels deserves to feel the Boris wrath for the way he manoeuvred Boris' downfall.

I will be getting the popcorn in ready.