Main Menu

Flying Things

Started by morayloon, October 25, 2022, 02:57:07 AM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: B0ycey on October 25, 2022, 05:30:21 PM
I would say it is a shame Thomas left Barry. Whether you agreed with his politics he made some great responses and I miss him on here.

Also, what happened to my signature... and as it happens Pappy?
Mod Notice

We have been asking the same thing about Pappy for over a week. We can only assume that he is away but are hopeful it isn't a sign that he is not well or something.

B0ycey

Quote from: Barry on October 25, 2022, 02:04:48 PM
 Except Thomas, of course, who is surrounded by his mates.
I would say it is a shame Thomas left Barry. Whether you agreed with his politics he made some great responses and I miss him on here. 

Also, what happened to my signature... and as it happens Pappy?

Barry

I don't see BvL's posts for some strange reason 😉
† The end is nigh †

patman post

Quote from: Barry on October 25, 2022, 02:04:48 PM
Absolutely, ignore any opposition, as the members on here, posting there, are also posting here, if that makes sense. Except Thomas, of course, who is surrounded by his mates.
And also those who disagree with his screeds of bullying bold text.

But BvL is also there, still boring the pants off everyone pretending he understands all the wiki stuff he cuts and pastes, sometimes supported by weird YouTubers...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Barry

Quote from: Nick on October 25, 2022, 11:41:18 AM
Thanks SW, we know all about the PM's going around. Water of a 🦆 back.
A free forum hosted on a free forum site that looks the forum equivalent of a borstal. If that's what they want, don't let the door hit them on the arse on the way out.
Absolutely, ignore any opposition, as the members on here, posting there, are also posting here, if that makes sense. Except Thomas, of course, who is surrounded by his mates.
† The end is nigh †

patman post

Quote from: B0ycey on October 25, 2022, 12:52:03 PM
You might want an eye test Patman. They are annoying but as T00ts likes them we will have to just deal with them I guess.

Having said that if you cannot see them, every cloud...
I see them!

(Or I did) — I've just moved onto another computer, and they were fluttering around before I logged on.

I know Nick disputes this, but all the animation going on here can't help the overall speed...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

B0ycey

Quote from: patman post on October 25, 2022, 12:34:45 PM
What flying things....?
You might want an eye test Patman. They are annoying but as T00ts likes them we will have to just deal with them I guess.

Having said that if you cannot see them, every cloud...

patman post

Quote from: T00ts on October 25, 2022, 12:39:37 PM
LOL Can't you see the bats in the belfry? 
I can identify them in some people's posts...

T00ts

Quote from: patman post on October 25, 2022, 12:34:45 PM
What flying things....?
LOL Can't you see the bats in the belfry?  

patman post

What flying things....?

T00ts

Quote from: morayloon on October 25, 2022, 12:07:20 PM
Sorry folks but its annoying.
When I visited the site last night I thought I was seeing floaters. As someone who has had a detached retina it was very disconcerting as floaters are one of the signs that things are not quite right with the eye.
You can turn them off in your profile I think but I can't find it at the mo. Does anyone remember how? @Nick?

morayloon

Sorry folks but its annoying. 
When I visited the site last night I thought I was seeing floaters. As someone who has had a detached retina it was very disconcerting as floaters are one of the signs that things are not quite right with the eye.

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 25, 2022, 11:20:55 AM
Never had any problems Internet Speed Test | Fast.com try that and see what comes up . Im supposed to get 108mgps but it rarely reaches that  normal is 70-80 .

As for not many people posting Ive been getting invites to join other forums by PM . Maybe some are playing away at the moment
Thanks SW, we know all about the PM's going around. Water of a 🦆 back.
A free forum hosted on a free forum site that looks the forum equivalent of a borstal. If that's what they want, don't let the door hit them on the arse on the way out. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Sean on October 25, 2022, 08:13:53 AM
LOL! Such a shame it is a struggle at times to log on , the forum is very slow , and very few members post. At least we have flying things......
Never had any problems Internet Speed Test | Fast.com try that and see what comes up . Im supposed to get 108mgps but it rarely reaches that  normal is 70-80 .

As for not many people posting Ive been getting invites to join other forums by PM . Maybe some are playing away at the moment 

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on October 25, 2022, 08:41:04 AM
It's Halloween - I love them! ;D

It is nice and I am stocking up on sweets for the kids, but until you mentioned it I thought that they were the last of the migrating swallows :)
Algerie Francais !