The PM's cabinet choices...

Started by patman post, October 25, 2022, 10:41:31 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: patman post on October 25, 2022, 10:41:31 PM
The PM's cabinet and minister choices generally look OK to me, apart from Suella Braverman as Home Secretary, and Robert Jenrick as minister for immigration in the Home Office. I think both are loose canons, and are unable to judge how their actions will be interpreted by others.
I didn't know they had anything to do with the clergy.

QuoteGood to see Tom Tugendhat and Andrew Mitchell given ministerial roles — they're both my type of Tory...

Like Dianne Abbott, who you vote for. That sort of Tory?
† The end is nigh †

patman post

The PM's cabinet and minister choices generally look OK to me, apart from Suella Braverman as Home Secretary, and Robert Jenrick as minister for immigration in the Home Office. I think both are loose canons, and are unable to judge how their actions will be interpreted by others.

James Cleverly, as motor mouth, talks a lot but doesn't actually answer questions when asked. However, I think he may eventually prove bright enough to deserve his family name.

Good to see Tom Tugendhat and Andrew Mitchell given ministerial roles — they're both my type of Tory...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...