Its all the Tories doing!

Started by Sheepy, October 27, 2022, 09:11:50 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on October 27, 2022, 09:09:57 PM
Equating? No explaining how it can all go wrong.

Prison yes deportation yes.....tattooing no.
The tattooing was just a bit of artistic licensing anyway, the same outcome would bestow them in the big house regardless of identification marks. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on October 27, 2022, 08:47:10 PM
And you equate one 13 year old who had made several false claims (that should have been picked up) to a gang that has categorically been found guilty of multiple rapes. Don't know if you have any girls but I've got 3, and I'll tell you now there are more blokes with daughters think the way I do than the way you're thinking.
We will have to agree to disagree I'm afraid.
Equating? No explaining how it can all go wrong.

Prison yes deportation yes.....tattooing no.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on October 27, 2022, 07:28:37 PM
Really Nick,and I'm playing no games here it's what I believe.

What sort of message does this send to those living in the Stone Age? We are here too.
Its enough and right they be deported ,would you welcome the return of the ducking stool?

A person not a million miles from either of us in NW England not many years ago was accused,he and his wife had fostered many kids successfully over many years and a 13 year old girl made accusations against him.

Some in the locality deciding they were the law that mattered put all their windows in,posted dog s**t through the door and drove them from their home.

When  the case reached court the cps withdrew all charges on the grounds this was the seventh time this accusation had been made to seven different persons all which turned out to be false.

It emerged the local authority were aware but chose not to tell this foster carer and his wife,he was lucky if you can call it that because he was the seventh.

Had he been the first he could well have been convicted and tattooed if you had your way.
Coearly the girl was a troubled individual and needed help.
And you equate one 13 year old who had made several false claims (that should have been picked up) to a gang that has categorically been found guilty of multiple rapes. Don't know if you have any girls but I've got 3, and I'll tell you now there are more blokes with daughters think the way I do than the way you're thinking. 
We will have to agree to disagree I'm afraid. 

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on October 27, 2022, 12:59:21 PM
I wouldn't deport them, I would get child rapist tattooed on their foreheads and then stick them inside with all the nut jobs. They'd soon be begging to be deported.
Really Nick,and I'm playing no games here it's what I believe.

What sort of message does this send to those living in the Stone Age? We are here too.
Its enough and right they be deported ,would you welcome the return of the ducking stool?

A person not a million miles from either of us in NW England not many years ago was accused,he and his wife had fostered many kids successfully over many years and a 13 year old girl made accusations against him.

Some in the locality deciding they were the law that mattered put all their windows in,posted dog s**t through the door and drove them from their home.

When  the case reached court the cps withdrew all charges on the grounds this was the seventh time this accusation had been made to seven different persons all which turned out to be false.

It emerged the local authority were aware but chose not to tell this foster carer and his wife,he was lucky if you can call it that because he was the seventh.

Had he been the first he could well have been convicted and tattooed if you had your way.
Coearly the girl was a troubled individual and needed help.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Good old

It's easy to get confused as to whether banker should be spelt with a W.
But in this thread ,,what have bankers got to do with these particular Wankers?

Nick

Quote from: Barry on October 27, 2022, 10:27:42 AM
The civil service want to be rid of Suella Braverman. I wonder why.

https://news.sky.com/story/two-rochdale-grooming-gang-members-lose-appeal-against-deportation-to-pakistan-12730803
I wouldn't deport them, I would get child rapist tattooed on their foreheads and then stick them inside with all the nut jobs. They'd soon be begging to be deported.

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on October 27, 2022, 10:27:42 AM
The civil service want to be rid of Suella Braverman. I wonder why.

https://news.sky.com/story/two-rochdale-grooming-gang-members-lose-appeal-against-deportation-to-pakistan-12730803

You reckon that Suella Braverman is a member of a grooming gang?

I wonder if the potential deportees are on zero hour contracts as well.
Algerie Francais !

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Good old

Quote from: Sheepy on October 27, 2022, 10:13:38 AM
I am guessing that went somewhat over the head good old. if it was so obvious why haven't you said something before?

I thought it so obvious it didn't need to much promotion. Going one step further ,the problem highlighted, will ensure real growth of our economy will be hard to get. Growth needs production , we don't produce enough, and we won't all the time we remain a country run by bankers for bankers.

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on October 27, 2022, 10:06:47 AM
The real and actual  alternative to small government.  This is Thatchers legacy , Labour  could only ever have resisted it becoming as over powering as it has. When they have only been in power for twelve of the last forty four years . Who do you think is actually fully into creating this situation.
It's been obvious we have been in the hands of the bankers ,since they effectively brought a Labour government down. George Osbourne made sure of that.
I am guessing that went somewhat over the head good old. if it was so obvious, why haven't you said something before?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Good old

Quote from: Sheepy on October 27, 2022, 09:11:50 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/editorpicks/with-rishi-sunak-the-city-s-takeover-of-british-politics-is-complete/ar-AA13qlPm?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=49a139cd88fa425db90f2aea697a1a2f
Poor new Labour never had a choice but follow along!

The real and actual  alternative to small government.  This is Thatchers legacy , Labour  could only ever have resisted it becoming as over powering as it has. When they have only been in power for twelve of the last forty four years . Who do you think is actually fully into creating this situation.
It's been obvious we have been in the hands of the bankers ,since they effectively brought a Labour government down. George Osbourne made sure of that.

Borchester

Algerie Francais !