Are you a phone addict?

Started by cromwell, November 02, 2022, 03:11:17 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on November 02, 2022, 03:11:17 PM
Had to go in to Manchester city Centre today (unfortunately) dropped my wife off for her appointment then had to navigate the array of road closed,buses?taxis only no entry?left?right turn or roads only open to ordinary traffic in the middle of the night and the warning of cameras to relieve you of your cash because bloody Burnham failed to get his congestion charge (yet) so needs revenue elsewhere.

Anyway once parked up and people watching I was struck by the numbers nattering on or perusing their phones whilst riding bikes crossing the road or attempting to navigate the pavements with some rather funny fails.

I have endless minutes on my phone but hardly use any,my wife says I'm abrupt.....Yes/No.thanks goodbye ;)

Are you addicted to yours.
I spend half the day either on my phone laptop or iPad, so the answer is yes.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on November 02, 2022, 03:11:17 PM

I rarely use my phone, an ancient Nokia 3310. I also have a Nokia 1.4 which is rarely used other than for transactions or downloads when abroad.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Had to go in to Manchester city Centre today (unfortunately) dropped my wife off for her appointment then had to navigate the array of road closed,buses?taxis only no entry?left?right turn or roads only open to ordinary traffic in the middle of the night and the warning of cameras to relieve you of your cash because bloody Burnham failed to get his congestion charge (yet) so needs revenue elsewhere.

Anyway once parked up and people watching I was struck by the numbers nattering on or perusing their phones whilst riding bikes crossing the road or attempting to navigate the pavements with some rather funny fails.

I have endless minutes on my phone but hardly use any,my wife says I'm abrupt.....Yes/No.thanks goodbye ;)

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?