Time to fight back - petition

Started by T00ts, November 05, 2022, 05:27:06 PM

« previous - next »

srb7677

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 09, 2022, 01:19:29 PM
Thats because the Jocks can't spot a tranny from 2 yards away like the rest of us and need help
Which is curious since their national dress involves blokes wearing tartan skirts, lol
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on November 09, 2022, 11:08:45 PM
I had a tranny more than once and they were always great a good ride and did whatever I wanted,the body though was a bit suspect.

But ford never built them to last for years.
You'll be getting an off topic violation Mr C 😜 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 09, 2022, 01:19:29 PM
Thats because the Jocks can't spot a tranny from 2 yards away like the rest of us and need help
I had a tranny more than once and they were always great a good ride and did whatever I wanted,the body though was a bit suspect.

But ford never built them to last for years.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Streetwalker

Quote from: patman post on November 09, 2022, 12:04:00 PM
Interesting to see where the differing amounts of support are currently located around the country...

https://petitionmap.unboxedconsulting.com/?petition=623243
Thats because the Jocks cant spot a tranny from 2 yards away like the rest of us and need help 

patman post

Interesting to see where the differing amounts of support are currently located around the country...

https://petitionmap.unboxedconsulting.com/?petition=623243
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

srb7677

We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Red Rackham

HDQQ

People who haven't changed the gender they identify as wouldn't apply for a gender recognition certificate, meaning anyone who does get one has changed gender, rather defeating the whole purpose of the certificate!

And what about gender fluid people who see themselves a male some days and female the next? Such people do exist. Will they compete to see who gets the most certificates.

Now I fully understand that some people identify with the opposite gender to their biological one in the same way as some of us want to identify with a much younger age than our advancing years, but we can't turn the clock back.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Barry

† The end is nigh †

T00ts

An ex member has recently sent me a link to a petition - https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/623243

As the only woman here I have signed it since it seems to me that it is women who are losing out the most. We live in an age when lies are believed as truth, and truth is perceived as lies. It is time to fight back. Sign if you can and share with others and perhaps sanity will prevail.