Main Menu

Nurses to strike

Started by cromwell, November 07, 2022, 08:30:49 AM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: Nick on November 07, 2022, 09:35:03 AM
Don't have to have loads of cash, it's about £22 a month per person. Never actually used it but I know if I did I would be straight in.
Are you talking BUPA or something similar? Those prices are age and medical condition dependent aren't they?
They refuse to cover some existing conditions, or cancers?
No, I believe in a form of national health service, but not the NHS we have at the moment.
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on November 07, 2022, 09:47:27 AM
You really are a rabid Tory.  (I would comment NHS consultants work in the private sector on a regular basis, have you any complaints about that? )
Not my fault if you can't understand plain English. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on November 07, 2022, 09:14:30 AM
What I would do is make damn sure they are not allowed to go to work in the private hospitals whilst striking.
You really are a rabid Tory.  (I would comment NHS consultants work in the private sector on a regular basis, have you any complaints about that? )
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on November 07, 2022, 09:35:03 AM
Don't have to have loads of cash, it's about £22 a month per person. Never actually used it but I know if I did I would be straight in.
Yes the plebs can easily afford that.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on November 07, 2022, 09:24:35 AM
Great so those with lots of cash won't be able to escape the trials of life the plebs have to navigate. 

:P

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on November 07, 2022, 09:14:30 AM
What I would do is make damn sure they are not allowed to go to work in the private hospitals whilst striking.
Great so those with lots of cash won't be able to escape the trials of life the plebs have to navigate.  

:P

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on November 07, 2022, 08:30:49 AM
First time ever
The political football that is the nhs with endless reorganisations,when will we realise that it should be isolated from political ideology.

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-11-06/uk-nurses-vote-to-strike-in-first-ever-national-action-over-pay-dispute

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on November 07, 2022, 08:50:33 AM
How can you divorce the NHS from politics and maintain public ownership? It's not functioning and is getting worse and while it is guaranteed it's annual funding it will continue to abuse it no matter who is in Government.
I didn't say divorce it from  politics I said political ideology.

Ive been saying for a long time it should be administered cross party.

What would you propose privatise it?

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on November 07, 2022, 08:30:49 AM
First time ever
The political football that is the nhs with endless reorganisations,when will we realise that it should be isolated from political ideology.

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-11-06/uk-nurses-vote-to-strike-in-first-ever-national-action-over-pay-dispute
How can you divorce the NHS from politics and maintain public ownership? It's not functioning and is getting worse and while it is guaranteed it's annual funding it will continue to abuse it no matter who is in Government. 

cromwell

First time ever