Main Menu

New section?

Started by T00ts, November 11, 2022, 02:02:26 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on November 27, 2022, 02:42:55 PM
You know why. To voice my disapproval about you and Nick's petty squabbling. Is that OK?
No I didn't....is that OK?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on November 27, 2022, 09:37:05 AM
Great one word reply Baz.
So why did you bother?
You know why. To voice my disapproval about you and Nick's petty squabbling. Is that OK?
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on November 27, 2022, 08:27:17 AM
And you're ignoring the salient point in this thread that Borky stated thiswhich may be inconvenient and something you'd rather ignore but in the scale of percentages and lies one (the numbers who came near saying anything like that) is infinitesimal whilst the other (his statement) is massively a lie isn't it?
It was said as a figure of speech, and the 2 people were out of about 5 that commented which is 40%, hardly infinitesimal is it. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on November 27, 2022, 08:14:17 AM
But as a percentage of people that commented on it, it was a large percentage. You're using the anti-Brexit argument (more didn't vote for Brexit, including people who didn't vote at all). They don't count.
And you're ignoring the salient point in this thread that Borky stated this
Quoterest of the board was calling your grandson a liar
which may be inconvenient and something you'd rather ignore but in the scale of percentages and lies one (the numbers who came near saying anything like that) is infinitesimal whilst the other (his statement) is massively a lie isn't it?

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on November 26, 2022, 05:49:34 PM
No but in post #13 Borky said thisSo two people  saying something like represent the rest of the board and as a percentage are at best minimal in reality zilch in comparison to the rest of membership and if what he posted was an element of truth then sod the cheese we're all crackers.
But as a percentage of people that commented on it, it was a large percentage. You're using the anti-Brexit argument (more didn't vote for Brexit, including people who didn't vote at all). They don't count. 

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on November 26, 2022, 09:22:15 AM
Has the cheese slid off your cracker?
No but in post #13 Borky said this
QuoteA while back the rest of the board was calling your grandson a liar and I was defending him.
So two people  saying something like represent the rest of the board and as a percentage are at best minimal in reality zilch in comparison to the rest of membership and if what he posted was an element of truth then sod the cheese we're all crackers.

johnofgwent

Quote from: T00ts on November 25, 2022, 06:00:28 PM
Do you really have to be so disgusting?
Sometimes one can use subtle hints and it is enough. Other times I find in your face up close and personal and very direct is the only way.

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on November 26, 2022, 07:54:26 AM
So based on that the green party won the last election and were cheated from being the legitimate winning party.
Has the cheese slid off your cracker?

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on November 26, 2022, 04:39:17 AM
My point was that a few people were, of course he was on a wind up, that's what he does best, but there was an element of truth in it that you dismissed.
So based on that the green party won the last election and were cheated from being the legitimate winning party.

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on November 25, 2022, 10:54:37 PM
And your point is?
Borky was stirring,there were seven posters on that thread  only two even said anything near to that.

What has a percentage got to do with anything.
My point was that a few people were, of course he was on a wind up, that's what he does best, but there was an element of truth in it that you dismissed. 

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on November 25, 2022, 08:35:09 PM
There was a percentage of posters effectively saying T00ts Grandson was lying so what Borky said wasn't wrong, percentage yes.
And your point is?
Borky was stirring,there were seven posters on that thread  only two even said anything near to that.

What has a percentage got to do with anything.

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on November 25, 2022, 07:03:13 PM
No they weren't just you doing your usual.
There was a percentage of posters effectively saying T00ts Grandson was lying so what Borky said wasn't wrong, percentage yes.

T00ts

Quote from: Borchester on November 25, 2022, 06:46:20 PM
Sorry Toots.

A while back the rest of the board was calling your grandson a liar and I was defending him. But I will take your word for it and accept that he is rubbish.

Mine of course are wonderful
You must have been a contortionist in a past life!