Laura Kuenssberg: Glastonbury for weirdos, yes, but party conferences matter

Started by BBC News , November 17, 2022, 01:00:11 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: Nick on November 18, 2022, 05:11:41 AM
Sorry but I don't control when the Bloated puts feeds out.
Oh, it's the syndication then ? It's been a long time since I ran a website that picked up an RSS feed it was much more ... timely I guess is the appropriate word ... in those days, I assumed the delay was in your end. But I guess not from the above ... cheers
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

johnofgwent

Quote from: BBC News  on November 17, 2022, 01:00:11 AM

The events allow millions to see on TV when flaws are exposed or progress revealed, writes Laura Kuenssberg.

Source: Laura Kuenssberg: Glastonbury for weirdos, yes, but party conferences matter
An article so old it was British Summer Time when it was published, but handy for noting how impartial Laura K***berg isn't.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

BBC News

The events allow millions to see on TV when flaws are exposed or progress revealed, writes Laura Kuenssberg.

Source: Laura Kuenssberg: Glastonbury for weirdos, yes, but party conferences matter