Play school thread where posters are acting like kids

Started by Borchester, November 22, 2022, 09:41:07 AM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: HDQQ on September 16, 2023, 05:23:53 PM
I've just bought an adult-size pram, two dozen teddy bears and a box of matches.

Then I can throw burning teddies out of my pram - just like the rest of you do Dancing
What happened to prams anyway ? Once the babies started to walk the mums would use them to load up on the shopping. No need for Chelsea Tractors in those days.

Algerie Francais !

HDQQ

You pwommith's uth jelly for a jelly fight. We want to fwow jelly. Lots an lots of jelly.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

HDQQ

Edited as my reply was to the wrong post and taken out of context. 

HDQQ

I've just bought an adult-size pram, two dozen teddy bears and a box of matches.

Then I can throw burning teddies out of my pram - just like the rest of you do Dancing

Borchester

Quote from: srb7677 on November 23, 2022, 10:10:39 AM
Frankly you are at least as bad as he is, constantly baiting  and provoking. You two seem to have a combined age that barely comes up to your combined shoe sizes.

You are both pensioners. For crying out loud start acting your age. Go and drive a jag at 45 to 50 mph in the middle lane on the nearest motorway whilst sucking on a Werthers original boiled sweet with Val Doonican on the radio or something. lol

F@@@ off.

The whole point of being pensioners is that we don't have to act our age :)

Algerie Francais !

Borchester

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 23, 2022, 11:43:41 AM
Im more a Matt:27:5, Luke 10:37 guy myself

I rather like the idea of the priest taking Judas' fee and using it to buy the potter's field.

Say what you like about Jeremy Corbyn, he may be a political oddball, but he is a canny gardener and his allotment is next door to the Potters' Field in East Finchley Cemetery. The nutrients from the corpses must do his plot the world of good.
Algerie Francais !

johnofgwent

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

srb7677

Quote from: Borchester on November 22, 2022, 06:07:12 PM
So you have finally gotten round to having a chap with Pappy?

Well, I am not a vindictive man, but it did take three requests before you did anything so under the circumstances I think it only fair that I be given an apology from the organ grinder rather than his monkey
Frankly you are at least as bad as he is, constantly baiting  and provoking. You two seem to have a combined age that barely comes up to your combined shoe sizes.

You are both pensioners. For crying out loud start acting your age. Go and drive a jag at 45 to 50 mph in the middle lane on the nearest motorway whilst sucking on a Werthers original boiled sweet with Val Doonican on the radio or something. lol
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on November 22, 2022, 08:49:58 PM
LOL You wish!
Proverbs:- 

[5] A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall not escape.

[9] A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on November 22, 2022, 06:45:23 PM
You abuse the Forum by taking your silly  quibbles onto the open forum then expect the Mods to pick up the pieces.  It's boring and childish if you want a punch up for goodness sake have it in private where the rest of us don't have to witness it.

So, Matt.24:27
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

Quote from: Borchester on November 22, 2022, 06:07:12 PM

Well, I am not a vindictive man, but it did take three requests before you did anything so under the circumstances I think it only fair that I be given an apology from the organ grinder rather than his monkey
You abuse the Forum by taking your silly  quibbles onto the open forum then expect the Mods to pick up the pieces.  It's boring and childish if you want a punch up for goodness sake have it in private where the rest of us don't have to witness it.

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on November 22, 2022, 04:47:36 PM
Only you two in the need of a bottle and a dummy too........and he's not threatened you with violence but legal action.

Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on November 22, 2022, 04:44:06 PM
So you have bottled out ?

Sad stuff Ollie
Only you two in the need of a bottle and a dummy too........and he's not threatened you with violence but legal action.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?