Have a cruelty free Christmas

Started by Borchester, November 24, 2022, 03:11:25 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: T00ts on November 24, 2022, 04:53:58 PM
The drive for a vegan diet is very disingenuous. Very few manage a healthy vegan diet and it is proving that those vegan efforts currently being pushed as alternatives in shops have very little nutritional value on the whole. To the extent that Doctors are already warning that future health problems will hit many in middle age from fragile bones amongst other problems.

We are meant to eat in season for a reason even some animals but sadly like everything else certainly in the Western world, it has been taken to the extreme out of greed. We should respect what we eat not over farm in certain area and waste as much as we eat.
The definition of a Vegan is someone that eats food that has not exploited animals. 
Seeing as Bees pollinate everything at our behest, I'm calling that exploitation. Unless it's a naturally occurring fruit tree or plant that hasn't been planted by man. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

T00ts

The drive for a vegan diet is very disingenuous. Very few manage a healthy vegan diet and it is proving that those vegan efforts currently being pushed as alternatives in shops have very little nutritional value on the whole. To the extent that Doctors are already warning that future health problems will hit many in middle age from fragile bones amongst other problems.

We are meant to eat in season for a reason even some animals but sadly like everything else certainly in the Western world, it has been taken to the extreme out of greed. We should respect what we eat not over farm in certain area and waste as much as we eat.

Nick

Quote from: Borchester on November 24, 2022, 03:11:25 PM
I bloody well loathe PETA, but reckon that they have a point here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeomhMEJsaU
And we all know how to tell when someone is Vegan, they'll tell you. 
Im totally against cruelty of animals, and I've seen quite a lot on my travels. A phase in China of having a live goldfish on a key ring, totally sealed and the poor thing perishes from lack of oxygen. I still admire the Chinese mindset when it comes to food, cause they do not waste food, they eat everything. But I recon going of the definition of being Vegan I recon there are none in the world. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borchester

I bloody well loathe PETA, but reckon that they have a point here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeomhMEJsaU
Algerie Francais !