Why Covid Came From A Lab - Jordan Peterson Interview With Matt Ridley

Started by Scott777, December 01, 2022, 09:53:54 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on December 02, 2022, 10:40:31 AM
Did it leak out of a lab?....perhaps.

As to the rest....no.
You didn't even know they knew about Covid for decades and had all been experimenting with it until I showed you the evidence.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on December 03, 2022, 06:55:53 PM
I'm impressed.  It's a while ago, so I don't recall (I wasn't even born in 1970  😉 ), but fair enough, you get 5 stars.  Even so, come on, you have to admit, that you don't know it was an accident. 
No I don't,none of us can be sure.

That 1970 is a software glitch when the forum changed over so it was only 2020,but I guess you knew that. ;)
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on December 03, 2022, 12:27:18 AM
https://pol-tics.com/covid-19/21/when-if-this-is-ever-all-over/912/msg21054#msg21054

I'm impressed.  It's a while ago, so I don't recall (I wasn't even born in 1970  😉 ), but fair enough, you get 5 stars.  Even so, come on, you have to admit, that you don't know it was an accident.  
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on December 03, 2022, 12:13:06 AM
You mentioned it how?
QuoteThere are stories circulating that this virus escaped from a lab in Wuhan (shades of survivors for those old enough), if not that perhaps they should curtail some of their more suspect food markets.
https://pol-tics.com/covid-19/21/when-if-this-is-ever-all-over/912/msg21054#msg21054

Scott777

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on December 02, 2022, 03:33:24 PM
It's easy for you to say "perhaps", only now that it's in the open, but I'm sure you would be denying it otherwise.
You can't know it wasn't deliberate, without evidence that it was accidental.
Would you,so me mentioning that back in 2020 didn't happen then. Butt Kick

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on December 02, 2022, 10:40:31 AM
Did it leak out of a lab?....perhaps.

As to the rest....no.

It's easy for you to say "perhaps", only now that it's in the open, but I'm sure you would be denying it otherwise.
You can't know it wasn't deliberate, without evidence that it was accidental.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on December 02, 2022, 08:09:04 AM
It isn't true, been rubbished comprehensively.
Thanks for settling this for everyone, we call all sleep easily now.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on December 02, 2022, 10:01:52 AM
Will watch that later and make my own mind up.
Is it not available in writing somewhere ??

I already know the answer of course, the research papers in properly peer reviewed publications tell be exactly what the labs in the area were doing, and the death of Janet Parker show d exactly how straightforward it is for that work to go awry. As I said about her demise, fortunately I'd been jabbed against smallpox thanks to an African deckhand jumping ship in the 60s. Sadly she hadn't 
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Barry

† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Excellent interview, in which Jordan Peterson discusses the overwhelming evidence of the Covid lab leak, and of attempts to cover it up.  Obviously, that's still a "conspiwacy feewy", so you can pretend it isn't true.  And don't even imagine it was released just so drug companies can profit from mass vaccination, and governments can establish digital ID, you naughty naughty people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEh5JyZC218