Main Menu

I’m glad I hate flying

Started by cromwell, December 04, 2022, 10:55:08 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on December 08, 2022, 09:21:20 AM
Smurfy I'm not saying being tracked by anyone is a great idea but if they wished it wouldn't be hard as you are quite open about yourself and location.

This is all a side issue anyway and comes partly from you misunderstanding a post so please drop it and return to flying or not as is your wish or subsequent posts around anything other will be deleted.

Thanks.
What hacks me off is I make a comment about not being able to fly because of medical reasons, (and I am not alone in that by a very long way,) and I get a load of crap from Nick (again.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on December 08, 2022, 07:45:20 AM
Nick there was no threat, think back to December 4th 2021. You are treading on very thin ice if you try tracking me. Any comeback will be not instigated by me, it will be official as my PC is monitored since the problems last December the 4th 2021 caused me.
Smurfy I'm not saying being tracked by anyone is a great idea but if they wished it wouldn't be hard as you are quite open about yourself and location.

This is all a side issue anyway and comes partly from you misunderstanding a post so please drop it and return to flying or not as is your wish or subsequent posts around anything other will be deleted.

Thanks.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on December 07, 2022, 07:42:32 PM
PS,

Your threatening post has been removed whilst I was posting so I am forced to deliver this message a different way.

Nick there was no threat, think back to December 4th 2021. You are treading on very thin ice if you try tracking me. Any comeback will be not instigated by me, it will be official as my PC is monitored since the problems last December the 4th 2021 caused me.

Nick

PS,

Your threatening post has been removed whilst I was posting so I am forced to deliver this message a different way.

Firstly, I am the ONLY person on this forum that has EVER fought your corner.

Secondly, do not threaten me (We have a copy) because you cannot backup your ridiculous claims.

Today I sat in the car on my way to work and thought to my self, Am I a bully? I argue every point with a 74 year old man. I am just as much ashamed of my self as I am of you for making me react, you should change your name to Gollum.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on December 07, 2022, 05:32:18 PM
A reverse google will get you precisely nowhere.
Ah, so your pictures and ailment are both fake!! Shocker.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on December 07, 2022, 05:05:12 PM
You're happy to post photos of your self that I can do a google reverse image search on and find other sources of it, which most likely you've used with your real name on what you think are secure sites. 

A reverse google will get you precisely nowhere.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on December 07, 2022, 04:42:09 PM
I do not post personal medical details on an internet forum for reasons of personal security.
You're happy to post photos of your self that I can do a google reverse image search on and find other sources of it, which most likely you've used with your real name on what you think are secure sites. But you don't want to post a medical condition in case someone tracks you down. 😆 

There are almost nothing stopping you flying unless you're a woman and about to pop. Recent stroke would be a trip to the Doctors for a fit to fly prognosis OR you have a contagious disease that the airline doesn't want onboard.

What was it you said about my explanation of Concord?? Oh yes, I don't believe you
An explanation you demanded a link to because you didn't read the previous posts explaining it was told to me by AF's Chief Technical Pilot.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on December 07, 2022, 04:20:31 PM
Ever heard of the saying don't try and kid a kidder?
I do not post personal medical details on an internet forum for reasons of personal security.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on December 07, 2022, 03:15:43 PM
Ever heard of patient confidentiality?
Ever heard of the saying don't try and kid a kidder?

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on December 07, 2022, 03:02:47 PM
What's the issue with altitude? And what height?

Ever heard of patient confidentiality?

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on December 07, 2022, 11:17:17 AM
That does not fly high enough to be a problem.(Plus casualties are usually either on oxygen, or entonox.  My wife has had a trip to hospital in the air ambulance.
What's the issue with altitude? And what height?

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on December 07, 2022, 11:14:16 AM
Let's hope you never need an air ambulance...
That does not fly high enough to be a problem.(Plus casualties are usually either on oxygen, or entonox.  My wife has had a trip to hospital in the air ambulance.

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on December 04, 2022, 11:17:28 AM
I am banned flying for medical reasons.
Let's hope you never need an air ambulance...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

srb7677

Quote from: papasmurf on December 04, 2022, 11:17:28 AM
I am banned flying for medical reasons.
Does all that arm flapping threaten a heart attack?
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Streetwalker

Anyway ,thanks for the pilots version Nick .

Always wanted to have a go on Concord but it was taken out of service before I could afford it . Still if we hang around long enough might get to see economy class on Space X