Bali Bonking Ban

Started by johnofgwent, December 06, 2022, 11:56:53 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on December 12, 2022, 05:16:32 AM
That's just your opinion.
It is fact Nick. The government and spooks have tried hard to censor all mention of it from the internet. Their problem is a large number of people of a certain age know what happened.(Obviously you are not old enough to remember when the 143 "lost" files was national news story, or you have memory problems.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on December 10, 2022, 02:55:31 PM
There was a load of documentary and other evidence until, Thatcher and MI5 "lost" 143 files.
That's just your opinion. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on December 10, 2022, 02:55:31 PM
There was a load of documentary and other evidence until, Thatcher and MI5 "lost" 143 files.
Perhaps they were burned in the Bicester furnaces...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on December 10, 2022, 01:13:13 PM
Just opinions.

Nick

Quote from: srb7677 on December 10, 2022, 12:17:07 PM
And yet as a kid back in the 70s I could see that Saville was a dodgy character and I found him creepy, his affected bonhomie obviously false.

If I could see it why couldn't the adults who lauded him?
He walked into his office and sacked his PA who had been with him for 30 years, she STILL maintains that it's all a pack of lies about him. People thought differently back then, and I don't mean thinking what he did was OK. Nobody thought anything about Amos Brearly and Mr Wilkes living together on Emmerdale Farm.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on December 10, 2022, 12:29:58 PM
it was a massive cover-up Nick. The Tories have tried to edit it all out on the internet and not completely managed to do so. (They have managed to get rid of comment about the 143 files "lost" by MI5.)
However sufficient people know about it, that the can't get rid of it completely. I knew about it long back in the 1980s before the media/press ever mentioned it. A now dead reporter had a load of files on it but was blocked from writing any story about it. (That happened just before a police raid where a man was found to have "committed suicide." )
Also a relative of mine (now deceased,) a police officer directly reporting reporting to the Home Secretary in the early 1980s, was stopped from doing any more observation on an address where the "great and the good" were in the midst of paedophile ring.
When my relative died suddenly, my mother could not get access to his home for some weeks. When she did, the house had been "deep cleaned," of any paperwork and photographs.
The cover-up is frankly bloody disgraceful.
Just opinions.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on December 10, 2022, 12:05:44 PM
Just looked at a few of the allegation. 2 cases stated they were unsubstantiated rumours. 1 guy got prison time and the Jimmy Saville revelations didn't come out until long after 1991. Your argument wouldn't stand up in court that she covered anything up based on the bits I've read.
it was a massive cover-up Nick. The Tories have tried to edit it all out on the internet and not completely managed to do so. (They have managed to get rid of comment about the 143 files "lost" by MI5.)
However sufficient people know about it, that the can't get rid of it completely. I knew about it long back in the 1980s before the media/press ever mentioned it. A now dead reporter had a load of files on it but was blocked from writing any story about it. (That happened just before a police raid where a man was found to have "committed suicide." )
Also a relative of mine (now deceased,) a police officer directly reporting reporting to the Home Secretary in the early 1980s, was stopped from doing any more observation on an address where the "great and the good" were in the midst of paedophile ring.
When my relative died suddenly, my mother could not get access to his home for some weeks. When she did, the house had been "deep cleaned," of any paperwork and photographs.
The cover-up is frankly bloody disgraceful. 

srb7677

Quote from: Nick on December 10, 2022, 12:05:44 PM
Just looked at a few of the allegation. 2 cases stated they were unsubstantiated rumours. 1 guy got prison time and the Jimmy Saville revelations didn't come out until long after 1991. Your argument wouldn't stand up in court that she covered anything up based on the bits I've read.
And yet as a kid back in the 70s I could see that Saville was a dodgy character and I found him creepy, his affected bonhomie obviously false.

If I could see it why couldn't the adults who lauded him?
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on December 10, 2022, 09:09:31 AM
Given how much national newspaper and TV new coverages it got at the time the frankly you are joking.

Search this using Thatcher as a keyword:-

Allegations of child sexual abuse linked to Westminster: Investigation Report - February 2020 (iicsa.org.uk)

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on December 09, 2022, 08:21:11 PM
Any links to this information, of course in addition to the 30 you posted yesterday that no one on this forum ever saw.
Given how much national newspaper and TV new coverages it got at the time the frankly you are joking.

Search this using Thatcher as a keyword:-

Allegations of child sexual abuse linked to Westminster: Investigation Report - February 2020 (iicsa.org.uk)

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on December 09, 2022, 07:58:49 PM
What about Thatcher's coverups, and MI5 "losing" 143 files related to paedophiles in high places?

Any links to this information, of course in addition to the 30 you posted yesterday that no one on this forum ever saw. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on December 09, 2022, 07:27:54 PM
Beer Korma's ignorance to Rochdale wasn't a national problem. Emily Thornberry calling white van man racist for flying OUR flag wasn't a national problem. Gordon Brown calling our Brenda a bigot wasn't a national problem.
What about Thatcher's coverups, and MI5 "losing" 143 files related to paedophiles in high places?

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on December 09, 2022, 07:03:11 PM
You only mention Labour, when it is a national problem.
Quote from: papasmurf on December 09, 2022, 03:29:21 PM
It is also forgets
Beer Korma's ignorance to Rochdale wasn't a national problem. Emily Thornberry calling white van man racist for flying OUR flag wasn't a national problem. Gordon Brown calling our Brenda a bigot wasn't a national problem. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on December 09, 2022, 06:55:15 PM
The point being you only mention Tories.
You only mention Labour, when it is a national problem.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on December 09, 2022, 06:13:03 PM
Nick the point being the problem is all over Britain not confined to areas controlled by one political party.
The point being you only mention Tories.