Fourteen days to Christmas!

Started by Barry, December 11, 2022, 10:01:34 AM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Ah yes. There is a splendid internet meme out there which if i repeated it would get me banned for two of the words thereon but suffice to say it has something to do with this delightful chap

Ho Ho Ho

And Nick, well done for the sense of reality the snow is indeed coming at me sideways (or was yesterday)
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

srb7677

Quote from: T00ts on December 11, 2022, 10:25:46 AM
That's the Spirit! So come on everyone join in the fun - there is enough doom and gloom around with enough people falling out around the world and succumbing to the baser instincts of human nature. Let's spread some happiness and fun for a while until at least the New Year!  :-*
Can we not have a mooning icon in a santa hat so I can express my mirth and good cheer at the touch of a button?
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on December 11, 2022, 10:01:34 AM
So I found a new Ned Flanders Avatar, for a limited period only. It will be removed by the next full moon. Dancing
That's the Spirit! So come on everyone join in the fun - there is enough doom and gloom around with enough people falling out around the world and succumbing to the baser instincts of human nature. Let's spread some happiness and fun for a while until at least the New Year!  :-*

Barry

So I found a new Ned Flanders Avatar, for a limited period only. It will be removed by the next full moon. Dancing

† The end is nigh †