Main Menu

smurfisms

Started by Barry, December 21, 2022, 09:28:53 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on December 22, 2022, 06:39:50 PM
Quite.

You joined the other place, never dared post and then came running back here.

Why was that Pappy?
To be fair though Borky does a lot of effing and jeffing really make for good debate that and insults galore?

Humour is a different matter but that place is as described to me,a bit of a zoo.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on December 22, 2022, 06:28:58 PM
To any outsider reading this forum it is obvious, which is why so few people join it.

Quite.

You joined the other place, never dared post and then came running back here.

Why was that Pappy?
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: srb7677 on December 22, 2022, 05:54:49 PM
You got any links to back that up?
To any outsider reading this forum it is obvious, which is why so few people join it.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

srb7677

Quote from: papasmurf on December 22, 2022, 04:27:53 PM
Barry there are several people on this forum who do need their internet access removed, for bullying, harassment, and repeatedly telling lies about forum members. 
You got any links to back that up? 
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Barry

Barry there are several people on this forum who do need their internet access removed, for bullying, harassment, and repeatedly telling lies about forum members. 
You didn't read my link, did you?
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Think you should revisit who is telling lies in the forum. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on December 22, 2022, 04:10:56 PM
That is a disgusting personal attack, totally without substance, and I have made a complaint to the mods because I'm awfully offended.
People like you should not have access to the Internet.

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on December 22, 2022, 04:10:56 PM
That is a disgusting personal attack, totally without substance, and I have made a complaint to the mods because I'm awfully offended.
Dancing Dancing Dancing

Barry

Quote from: srb7677 on December 22, 2022, 03:17:21 PM
Jingle bells,

Barry smells,

† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on December 22, 2022, 03:41:03 PM
It is still yet another attack on me. It is unacceptable
If you really thought that you would depart. You are not forced to be here when you despise it and other posters here so much. Others have been mentioned yet you are the only one jumping up and down claiming an attack. I suggest you simply don't read it.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on December 22, 2022, 03:36:52 PM
The title of the thread is smurfisms. If you wish to lay claim to this new name then I suggest you change your profile.
It is still yet another attack on me. It is unacceptable. 

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on December 22, 2022, 03:34:50 PM
I am known as Papasmurf and have been so for a very long time, so that is the same as using my actual name.
It is still against rules and the terms of service to do that.
The title of the thread is smurfisms. If you wish to lay claim to this new name then I suggest you change your profile.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on December 22, 2022, 03:32:35 PM
Your name is listed as papasmurf and therefore your actual name has not been used. 
I am known as Papasmurf and have been so for a very long time, so that is the same as using my actual name.
It is still against rules and the terms of service to do that.

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on December 22, 2022, 03:23:28 PM
I am upset that anyone against forum regulation and terms of service would use someone's name as a thread starter and an excuse to attack them yet again.
Your name is listed as papasmurf and therefore your actual name has not been used. Take a deep breath and treat the thread with the humour intended.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on December 22, 2022, 10:28:49 AM
:)It's Christmas.......nearly and we need to laugh,and I did.

If you are upset Smurfy laughing at yourself can be a tonic,I look in the mirror and sometimes laugh.
I am upset that anyone against forum regulation and terms of service would use someone's name as a thread starter and an excuse to attack them yet again.