Border force? Stay out!

Started by T00ts, December 23, 2022, 11:23:00 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

It's all very well blaming the unions for everything but you have to ask yourself why the train companies admit the system cannot run without drivers working their days off,why it was orchestrated  to make nurses,doctors,ambulance personnel and others heroes during the pandemic and within the blink of an eye are now being described as deliberately putting peoples lives at risk.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on December 23, 2022, 03:26:23 PM
It is now very obvious, the opinion polls are testament to that. "oven ready deal"  plus

Opinion polls asking who?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on December 23, 2022, 02:54:36 PM
I do watch all sides. It is very obvious that several disciples of the Tory government on this forum do not.
There is no good in the Tories, the current disputes are of their own making.
You watch all sides, but can't link to a simple bit on news that was on today. 

ADMIN NOTICE

It is the posters responsibility to provide qualifying links, nobody else. 

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on December 23, 2022, 03:21:00 PM
Of course they did. You carry on believing that.
It is now very obvious, the opinion polls are testament to that. "oven ready deal"  plus 

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on December 23, 2022, 03:12:44 PM
They got in based on Boris Johnsons lies, which are now very obviously lies to more and more people.
Of course they did. You carry on believing that.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on December 23, 2022, 03:07:34 PM
You are right. The Conservatives have been so electorally successful of late
They got in based on Boris Johnsons lies, which are now very obviously lies to more and more people.

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on December 23, 2022, 02:54:36 PM
I do watch all sides. It is very obvious that several disciples of the Tory government on this forum do not.
You are right. The Conservatives have been so electorally successful of late that it must stick in the left's craw to the extent that they have sunk into their old tricks of holding people to ransom at the most awkward time for no other real reason than they are afraid Conservatives will win the next election. So led by largely communist Union leaders the Union members are duped into believing that only strike action will increase their wages to the unrealistic levels that the Unions are demanding. The Union leaders know this of course but finally members are recognising the scam and are withdrawing their support. You can fool some people some of the time as this crop of charlatans are discovering.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on December 23, 2022, 02:15:54 PM
That comment illustrates how readily you dismiss everything that doesn't suit your bias. At least some of us try to tune in to different views and recognise good on all sides.
I do watch all sides. It is very obvious that several disciples of the Tory government on this forum do not.

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on December 23, 2022, 01:53:55 PM
You are totally wrong about me, TV news like GB news is full of rabid far right wingers and looney tune guests.

Even the Torygraph appears to be leaving the sinking ship.
That comment illustrates how readily you dismiss everything that doesn't suit your bias. At least some of us try to tune in to different views and recognise good on all sides.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on December 23, 2022, 01:37:02 PM

It's suits that purpose since the chances are that you are only tuned in to left thinking media 
You are totally wrong about me, TV news like GB news is full of rabid far right wingers and looney tune guests. 

Even the Torygraph appears to be leaving the sinking ship.

T00ts

Pappy you seem to have only one agenda - anything that will either bring the Conservative Government, any one you imagine might be a Conservative supporter and ultimately the whole country down, if it serves your very limited aim. 

It's suits that purpose since the chances are that you are only tuned in to left thinking media and those who fancy yet another 15 minutes of fame and possibly the union leaders who are miffed that their action has actually improved the travellers' experience. Which is why you won't direct me properly to just where you are getting your input. Travellers who realise that perhaps the Border Force is simply inefficient.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on December 23, 2022, 01:23:17 PM
So it's been major news TODAY that they are letting in people who shouldn't be let in?
You haven't posted any links, and can't possibly have posted any before because it's on TODAY.
So where's your link.
Nick it is part of the news items, of course totally untrained people are going to back a bog of it, through no fault of their own.
That is stating what is the bleeding obvious except to you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on December 23, 2022, 01:20:42 PM
Yeah, because someone who is trained to make split second decisions on whether to end someone's life can't scan a passport and look at the information on the screen and decide whether to let them in.
Border force does far more than that, which is why front line staff have a lot of training before they are allowed to do it.
Frankly Nick I sometimes wonder how you are, in the information age so badly informed.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on December 23, 2022, 01:18:55 PM
Nick it has been a major news item all day on all British TV news current affairs.  Don't you have a televison?
So it's been major news TODAY that they are letting in people who shouldn't be let in? 
You haven't posted any links, and can't possibly have posted any before because it's on TODAY.
So where's your link.