Border force? Stay out!

Started by T00ts, December 23, 2022, 11:23:00 AM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: Borchester on December 24, 2022, 03:56:55 PM
Gosh, you really do carry Christmas in your heart all year round don't you Pappy?

Even so, enjoy your Christmas lunch on the lawns at Smurf Manor. And if a seagull craps on your Christmas pudding I am sure that you will accept the little gift in the spirit in which it was intended

Meanwhile,

A Merry Christmas
And A Happy New Year
To One And All !!
Happy Christmas to you too - have a good time. ;D

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on December 24, 2022, 03:32:39 PM
But not as bad as Kelvin MacKenzie, Katie Hopkins, and Jeremy Clarkson, (to name just a few.)

Gosh, you really do carry Christmas in your heart all year round don't you Pappy?

Even so, enjoy your Christmas lunch on the lawns at Smurf Manor. And if a seagull craps on your Christmas pudding I am sure that you will accept the little gift in the spirit in which it was intended

Meanwhile,

A Merry Christmas
And A Happy New Year
 To One And All !!
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on December 24, 2022, 03:32:39 PM
But not as bad as Kelvin MacKenzie, Katie Hopkins, and Jeremy Clarkson, (to name just a few.)
Sadly I think you leave them far behind.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on December 24, 2022, 03:19:35 PM
Those don't make you far right. It's far worse than that.
But not as bad as Kelvin MacKenzie, Katie Hopkins, and Jeremy Clarkson, (to name just a few.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on December 24, 2022, 01:07:29 PM
Really, I want to bring back capital punishment, have people who use mobile phones whilst driving executed at the roadside, and a lot of other far right opinions I can't put on an internet forum.
Those don't make you far right. It's far worse than that.

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on December 24, 2022, 11:22:39 AM
It is quite evident from pretty much everything you post that you are far left of centre.
Really, I want to bring back capital punishment, have people who use mobile phones whilst driving executed at the roadside, and a lot of other far right opinions I can't put on an internet forum.

T00ts

Quote from: papasmurf on December 24, 2022, 10:01:56 AM
The way the Tories have wrecked Britain and damaged millions of people in the last 12 years pales into insignificance compared with any cock-ups Labour did. (I have never been a supporter of or member of any political party..)
It is quite evident from pretty much everything you post that you are far left of centre. Claim what you like but your sentiments are abundantly clear. We are still suffering from what Brown and Blair did in their nightmare time in office. 

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on December 24, 2022, 08:51:27 AM
That does not answer Johns post though,the tories are many of the things you accuse them of but that does not excuse labours or other's shortcomings.
The way the Tories have wrecked Britain and damaged millions of people in the last 12 years pales into insignificance compared with any cock-ups Labour did. (I have never been a supporter of or member of any political party..)

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on December 24, 2022, 07:48:51 AM
I have a very long memory, every time there is a Tory government I things done to me not for me.
That does not answer Johns post though,the tories are many of the things you accuse them of but that does not excuse labours or other's shortcomings.

We should not be governed by a pat on the head and what they deem best for us,is it any wonder the disconnect between Westminster and people and the fall in  percentage bothering to put their cross on a ballot.

Alarm bells should be ringing.......but no they carry on regardless and shovelling ever many more drones in to the upper house.

The day may come with a wake-up call that won't be to the advantage of many if they leave it too late.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on December 24, 2022, 02:58:16 AM
You seem to have an exceptionally short and selective memory.

I have a very long memory, every time there is a Tory government I things done to me not for me.

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on December 23, 2022, 03:12:44 PM
They got in based on Boris Johnsons lies, which are now very obviously lies to more and more people.
You seem to have an exceptionally short and selective memory.

Allow me to remind you of the way the Labour Party and the Remoaners and the Bollox to Brexit Scum chose to conspire with the speaker of the house to zombify parliament using the disastrous Fixed Term Parliaments Bill Clegg demanded as the price of propping up Cameron in 2010

More than ANY other cause, this paralysis of the heart of government pissed off the electorate so utterly that when the berk with the hair judged the time was right, as opposed to 2016 when he stood back after Gove screwed him over, leaving the country pissing about under the non-leadership of that tosspot May, droves of us voted for him to give Labour the kicking they so richly deserved for saying in 2017 they had to respect the will of the people and then instantly starting to do the very opposite.

Labours f**king with the voters at every opportunity after Mays disastrous decision to listen to her so called advisors which left her majority all but pissed up the wall was only ever going to end one way.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on December 23, 2022, 06:11:07 PM
More information at link;-

https://www.politico.eu/europe-poll-of-polls/united-kingdom/

Dec 22, 2022
Con 25 %
Lab  47 %
Lib Dems 8 %
UKIP 1 %
Greens 5 %
SNP 4 %
Reform 7 %
Plaid 1 %
Another BS answer showing you have no concept of debate, how has a GE poll got anything to do with the EU? This poll is about the U.K. economy for which you still can't show how to separate it from Covid and Ukraine.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on December 23, 2022, 05:24:50 PM
How would I know that?
So how can you form an opinion if you don't know who was asked?

They could have asked almost exclusively Remoaners so 54% saying Brexit was a mistake and 36% saying it was good could mean 36% of Remoaners have changed their mind. But you just spew out arbitrary figures thinking they mean something. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on December 23, 2022, 04:43:22 PM
Opinion polls asking who?
More information at link;-

https://www.politico.eu/europe-poll-of-polls/united-kingdom/

Dec 22, 2022
Con 25 %
Lab  47 %
Lib Dems 8 %
UKIP 1 %
Greens 5 %
SNP 4 %
Reform 7 %
Plaid 1 %

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on December 23, 2022, 05:00:04 PM
It's all very well blaming the unions for everything but you have to ask yourself why the train companies admit the system cannot run without drivers working their days off,why it was orchestrated  to make nurses,doctors,ambulance personnel and others heroes during the pandemic and within the blink of an eye are now being described as deliberately putting peoples lives at risk.
People have been dying waiting for an ambulance due to the understaffing and bedblocking in the NHS since well before the pandemic.  The government accusing the strikers of risking lives is frankly ludicrous as well as fooling no-one.