The Chinese are watching the staff

Started by Sheepy, January 07, 2023, 05:08:13 PM

« previous - next »

patman post

Quote from: Sheepy on January 07, 2023, 06:12:58 PM
Is that so Smurphy, pity they didn't use it to tell us what Cameron was upto in the pandemic then, or maybe they did.
Most likely self seeding...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on January 07, 2023, 06:28:07 PM
Just because Chinese surveillance equipment was found does not mean the Chinese planted it.
So what happens when the crazy conspiracy theorists were actually showing you reality of it?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on January 07, 2023, 06:12:58 PM
Is that so Smurphy, pity they didn't use it to tell us what Cameron was upto in the pandemic then, or maybe they did.
Just because Chinese surveillance equipment was found does not mean the Chinese planted it.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on January 07, 2023, 05:57:19 PM
Most of the surveillance equipment used in Britain including speed cameras was either made in China or has Chinese components in it.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on January 07, 2023, 05:08:13 PM
Hidden Chinese tracking device 'found in UK government car' sparks national security fears (msn.com)
As we are a giant warehouse for their goods best to keep an eye on the pilfering staff, or maybe they just make the cheaper and better technology and it could be anyone's.
Most of the surveillance equipment used in Britain including speed cameras was either made in China or has Chinese components in it. 
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Hidden Chinese tracking device 'found in UK government car' sparks national security fears (msn.com)
As we are a giant warehouse for their goods best to keep an eye on the pilfering staff, or maybe they just make the cheaper and better technology and it could be anyone's.