Is anyone going to buy Harry's book?

Started by papasmurf, January 10, 2023, 09:19:13 AM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on January 10, 2023, 12:17:03 PM
I wonder if the bookies are taking bets on when they divorce.
Bookies take bets on basically anything but yes in 2020 you could get 8/1 on a divorce within 5 years . Thats now down to 3/1  (paddypower)

Megan wont put up with the wimp when his usefulness has run out .  Not that a divorce should effect it much but Charlies coronation will see her children Archie and Lillibet become prince and princess and Megan will have all the toys she needs to keep her in Americas social  limelight . 

Harry will become surplus to requirement and will probably end up playing golf with uncle Andy . 

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on January 10, 2023, 12:17:03 PM
3 years is a good bet. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on January 10, 2023, 11:36:53 AM

He will end up like his wife , detached from his family and crying about any trivial matter he can find that might earn him a buck in some minor publication read in dentists waiting rooms a year later .
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

I wouldn't read that tripe if it was the only book in my cell

The guy has from what Ive seen and heard  obviously lost the plot , a damaged mind through events of his childhood that has spent too much time in therepy and in the company of those who see him as a vehicle to fame and riches .

He is a weak minded idiot . Loyalty to family and the military code are pillars of American society , he has broken both and America will drop him because of it 

He will end up like his wife , detached from his family and crying about any trivial matter he can find that might earn him a buck in some minor publication read in dentists waiting rooms a year later .

papasmurf

Quote from: srb7677 on January 10, 2023, 10:42:51 AM
 Celebrity tittle tattle does nothing for me, which is yet another reason why I won't waste my money on tabloids.
Nor me. My current reading is Popski's Private Army, by Vladimir (Popski) Peniakoff. First published 1950, but one of those first editions now costs and arm and a leg. I have a 2018 reprint.

srb7677

Quote from: papasmurf on January 10, 2023, 09:19:13 AM
Just out of curiosity is anyone going to buy Harry's book?    I won't be as I am not interested.
No. I am sure we are all going to hear about any interesting or controversial stuff in the media anyway.

When I buy non-fiction books I prefer to buy something more intelligent, favourite topics being history, politics, cosmology and occasionally true crime. Celebrity tittle tattle does nothing for me, which is yet another reason why I won't waste my money on tabloids.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

papasmurf

Just out of curiosity is anyone going to buy Harry's book?    I won't be as I am not interested.