Terrorist stabbing in Streatham

Started by Barry, February 02, 2020, 04:51:05 PM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=15363 time=1580817442 user_id=89
Well the "law and order" party has been in power since May 2010.

But they aren't, as you well know. The country doesnt want law and order, and given the christ knows how many immigrants labour welcomed in from countries where life ifmd cheap and crime is rife, is it any fucking wonder
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester post_id=15519 time=1580913022 user_id=62
You are thinking of David Callan who operated from 1967 to 1981 and took out all our social undesirables under both the Tory and Labour governments

It does not seem possible Pappy, but you seem to be getting nuttier than ever.

I am NOT referring to fiction, but in reality MI5 and MI6 had their hands tied behind their backs a long time a ago.

The Security Service Act 1989
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=15439 time=1580892271 user_id=89
If the spooks didn't have their hands tied behind their backs such people would have a fatal "accident" shortly after leaving prison.

I can't remember when the spook departments activities were curtailed or under which colour of government as it was a long time ago now and the country has been the worse for it.

You are thinking of David Callan who operated from 1967 to 1981 and took out all our social undesirables under both the Tory and Labour governments

It does not seem possible Pappy, but you seem to be getting nuttier than ever.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester post_id=15427 time=1580858576 user_id=62
Pappy, like Sudesh Amman, is a spiteful nut and there is nothing that a democracy can do about either. All sympathy to Amman's victims, but they are the price we pay for freedom.

Something that has not be overly remarked upon was the speed of the Police response. Apparently they were there within minutes of the attacks so well done Plod

If the spooks didn't have their hands tied behind their backs such people would have a fatal "accident" shortly after leaving prison.

I can't remember when the spook departments activities were curtailed or under which colour of government as it was a long time ago now and the country has been the worse for it.

Borchester

Quote from: "Major Sinic" post_id=15369 time=1580820973 user_id=84
Your normal mindless fatuous response. My expectations of you are so low that you never fail to fulfill them.

Pappy, like Sudesh Amman, is a spiteful nut and there is nothing that a democracy can do about either. All sympathy to Amman's victims, but they are the price we pay for freedom.

Something that has not be overly remarked upon was the speed of the Police response. Apparently they were there within minutes of the attacks so well done Plod
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: "Major Sinic" post_id=15369 time=1580820973 user_id=84
Your normal mindless fatuous response. My expectations of you are so low that you never fail to fulfill them.

I am not responsible for the Truth hurting, "Failing" Grayling privatised the probation service, it has been obvious for a long time that dangerous people  were being let out without a parole board being involved, and parole boards were making perverse decisions.

Major Sinic

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=15363 time=1580817442 user_id=89

papasmurf

Quote from: "Major Sinic" post_id=15361 time=1580816498 user_id=84
With the irresponsible and dangerous policies of our legal system,

Major Sinic

With the irresponsible and dangerous policies of our legal system, which allows inappropriately short sentences for terrorists, and the early release or parole of terrorists I am relieved when the police force shoot to kill, a practice and policy which I am assured is becoming widely accepted throughout armed police personnel. I am bitterly disappointed it was not applied against the murdering scum of soldier Lee Rigby.

As a staunch believer in automatic capital punishment for terrorists especially, I am invariably very disappointed when they are arrested and not shot dead.

T00ts

Quote from: Barry post_id=15105 time=1580662265 user_id=51
Police said it was a terrorist stabbing people:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EPyAg8RWkAUl_V4?format=jpg&name=large">

My Mum lived just up the road a little way from that photo and for some years when my children were small it was a regular haunt of mine. I should be getting used to some much mindless killing but suddenly as it appears in a place I know well I find myself quite upset.

Barry

Police said it was a terrorist stabbing people:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EPyAg8RWkAUl_V4?format=jpg&name=large">
† The end is nigh †