I have received a warning message I cannot answer.

Started by papasmurf, January 21, 2023, 12:32:00 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on January 21, 2023, 01:09:18 PM
You have signed up to the rules of this forum, if you wish to comment in the open forum you will simply get a ban.
Those rules do not stop compliance with English law. No Non Discloser clauses do.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on January 21, 2023, 01:05:45 PM
Under English law I have a right of reply to any disciplinary action.  Not being able to respond is NOT acceptable. Unless the sender prefers I reply to it on the open forum.
You have signed up to the rules of this forum, if you wish to comment in the open forum you will simply get a ban. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on January 21, 2023, 12:58:56 PM
Oh no, poor Smurfy.

Under English law I have a right of reply to any disciplinary action.  Not being able to respond is NOT acceptable. Unless the sender prefers I reply to it on the open forum.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on January 21, 2023, 12:32:00 PM
I have just received a warning message I am unable to reply to. That is unacceptable. I should be ablet to respond to such messages.
If you accuse me of being a Troll you get put on the warning system. If you continue it will be increased and then your posts will be vetted before they appear. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

I have just received a warning message I am unable to reply to. That is unacceptable. I should be ablet to respond to such messages.