Remainer appointed Chairman of the Conservative Party

Started by Borchester, February 07, 2023, 11:34:24 PM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on February 08, 2023, 08:46:50 AM
Lee Anderson is a total out of touch nasty (expletive deleted,) and is not fit to be in charge of anything.

Well Pappy, if you say so. If you don't like him Leo Anderson sounds like the sort of chap who isn't ashamed to be British and who is worth my vote.

Dunno about Silly Sunak though. He seems determined to destroy the Tory vote and help the Reform Party.

I hope that Boris has made enough on the after dinner circuit to pay his bills and is now able make a bid for his old job
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on February 08, 2023, 06:50:28 AM
The only good thing that happened yesterday was the Lee Anderson was made deputy Chairman

Tory MP Who Said Foodbank Users 'Can't Budget' Appointed Deputy Party Chairman | HuffPost UK Politics (huffingtonpost.co.uk)
Lee Anderson is a total out of touch nasty (expletive deleted,) and is not fit to be in charge of anything.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: Borchester on February 07, 2023, 11:34:24 PM
Greg Hands has just been made Chairman and Hunt is Chancellor of the Exchequer. Meanwhile, Sunak has appeared on the TV looking like a chipmunk with a lavatory brush stuck up his backside, which is probably the case as he is clearly readying for a sell out to the EU and UK politicians do enjoy their humiliations at the hands of Brussels.

I have spent the afternoon filling my potato trenches with shit. If I had waited longer I could have used the cabinet
The only good thing that happened yesterday was the Lee Anderson was made deputy Chairman 

Tory MP Who Said Foodbank Users 'Can't Budget' Appointed Deputy Party Chairman | HuffPost UK Politics (huffingtonpost.co.uk)

Borchester

Greg Hands has just been made Chairman and Hunt is Chancellor of the Exchequer. Meanwhile, Sunak has appeared on the TV looking like a chipmunk with a lavatory brush stuck up his backside, which is probably the case as he is clearly readying for a sell out to the EU and UK politicians do enjoy their humiliations at the hands of Brussels.

I have spent the afternoon filling my potato trenches with shit. If I had waited longer I could have used the cabinet
Algerie Francais !