Remainer appointed Chairman of the Conservative Party

Started by Borchester, February 07, 2023, 11:34:24 PM

« previous - next »

patman post

Quote from: Borchester on February 22, 2023, 05:40:26 PM
Not all all.

You and the other contemptible weasels who voted to betray the UK to the EU were allowed to have your say in true, democratic fashion. All I am saying is that you and the rest of the remainer filth be deported to your beloved EU and the resultant space filled with immigrants who genuinely want to live in the UK.

Can't say fairer than that
You're suggesting deporting forty-eight percent of the participating electorate deported? 

How?

Brexiteers claimed their 52% support to leave the EU gave them back sovereignty and control of the UK's borders and allows them to deport newly arrived illegal immigrants.

But they've proved to be powerless. They're not doing it.

So how are you proposing to deport over 17 million firmly ensconced people from around England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Borchester on February 22, 2023, 05:40:26 PM
Not all all.

You and the other contemptible weasels who voted to betray the UK to the EU were allowed to have your say in true, democratic fashion. All I am saying is that you and the rest of the remainer filth be deported to your beloved EU and the resultant space filled with immigrants who genuinely want to live in the UK.

Oh dear whoever you are you are clearly bereft of any ability to argue your case in anything other than primary school age abuse.

But how unwise of you to demonstrate that so clearly with those posts.

Borchester

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on February 19, 2023, 10:32:50 AM
That frit of democracy are you?
Not all all.

Algerie Francais !

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Borchester on February 19, 2023, 03:50:19 AM
You voted to betray the UK to the EU.

You are entittled to neither a vote nor an opinion
That frit of democracy are you?

Borchester

Quote from: HDQQ on February 18, 2023, 04:59:47 PM
About half of people who voted supported Brexit and about half supported Remain. The Tory party was quite divided on this too. So now we're out of the EU, are people who wanted to stay in the EU to be denied office?

We've had the referendum and we even got a second vote of sorts (which put Johnson in No.10). We've left the EU with no deal and the country is sliding downhill as a result with no discernible positives. But the debate about leaving is over. The 'will of the people' expressed marginally in June 2016 was carried out. So with all that out of the way, it's now perfectly democratic and legitimate to campaign for Britain to rejoin the EU. It's a bit early for that but as the population as a whole comes to realise what they've done as a result of being misled but trouble-makers, the public mood could well change.

The questions now are: Have the British people benefitted in any way from Brexit?  Would rejoining the EU put things right?  Would the EU let us rejoin?

You voted to betray the UK to the EU.

You are entittled to neither a vote nor an opinion

Algerie Francais !

Nick

About half of people who voted supported Brexit and about half supported Remain. The Tory party was quite divided on this too. So now we're out of the EU, are people who wanted to stay in the EU to be denied office?

We've had the referendum and we even got a second vote of sorts (which put Johnson in No.10). We've left the EU with no deal and the country is sliding downhill as a result with no discernible positives. But the debate about leaving is over. The 'will of the people' expressed marginally in June 2016 was carried out. So with all that out of the way, it's now perfectly democratic and legitimate to campaign for Britain to rejoin the EU. It's a bit early for that but as the population as a whole comes to realise what they've done as a result of being misled but trouble-makers, the public mood could well change.

The questions now are: Have the British people benefitted in any way from Brexit?  Would rejoining the EU put things right?  Would the EU let us rejoin?
As I've pointed out many times, this do called very close and in your words "about 50:50" vote was a bigger margin than the one one that gave the SNP 60 seats in the HoC's. Shall we tell Scotland that the 1.2 million votes are nothing?
If leave won by only 1 vote, it's a win. It's the negativity by you Remoaners, not us Brexshitters that is slowing the country. Six and half years you've been moaning, get over it. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

Your post falls apart quackers when you say we haven't got a deal . Not a very good one true but its there all the same .

Re joining the EU thankfully is now completely out of the question . We wouldn't even have to tell porkies to convince the masses as the terms on rejoining would be enough .

HDQQ

Quote from: Borchester on February 07, 2023, 11:34:24 PM
Greg Hands has just been made Chairman and Hunt is Chancellor of the Exchequer. Meanwhile, Sunak has appeared on the TV looking like a chipmunk with a lavatory brush stuck up his backside, which is probably the case as he is clearly readying for a sell out to the EU and UK politicians do enjoy their humiliations at the hands of Brussels.

I have spent the afternoon filling my potato trenches with shit. If I had waited longer I could have used the cabinet

We've had the referendum and we even got a second vote of sorts (which put Johnson in No.10). We've left the EU with no deal and the country is sliding downhill as a result with no discernible positives. But the debate about leaving is over. The 'will of the people' expressed marginally in June 2016 was carried out. So with all that out of the way, it's now perfectly democratic and legitimate to campaign for Britain to rejoin the EU. It's a bit early for that but as the population as a whole comes to realise what they've done as a result of being misled but trouble-makers, the public mood could well change. 

Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Borchester on February 09, 2023, 01:40:33 PM
I like the sound of Lee Anderson.

I don't support the death penalty, but it is nice to hear a bit of straight talking for once

"The new deputy chairman of the Conservative Party, Lee Anderson, has said he would support the return of the death penalty.
In an interview with the Spectator before he was appointed to the role, he argued "nobody has ever committed a crime after being executed".

In the interview, conducted a few days before he was made deputy chairman on Tuesday, Mr Anderson was asked whether he would support the return of the death penalty.
In response, he said: "Yes. Nobody has ever committed a crime after being executed."
"100% success rate," he added.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-64580487
This Lee Anderson?   https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-64573457 

Not a straight talker then but then he wasn't about that live on 30p a day claim or when he said he campaigned as a Labour man etc.  Probably find his face on a nine bob note.

Borchester

I like the sound of Lee Anderson.

I don't support the death penalty, but it is nice to hear a bit of straight talking for once

"The new deputy chairman of the Conservative Party, Lee Anderson, has said he would support the return of the death penalty.
In an interview with the Spectator before he was appointed to the role, he argued "nobody has ever committed a crime after being executed".

In the interview, conducted a few days before he was made deputy chairman on Tuesday, Mr Anderson was asked whether he would support the return of the death penalty.
In response, he said: "Yes. Nobody has ever committed a crime after being executed."
"100% success rate," he added. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-64580487
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on February 08, 2023, 05:17:13 PM
You missed the bit about taking the piss
He was deadly serious about 30p for a meal. The man is a moron.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on February 08, 2023, 05:05:25 PM
He stated that, I would like to see him try and do it. (He seems to have forgotten the associated costs.) The man is not only nasty and way out of touch, he is an idiot.
You missed the bit about taking the piss 

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on February 08, 2023, 05:01:14 PM
I thought he helped by telling them how to cook and knock up a meal for 30p .;)

He stated that, I would like to see him try and do it. (He seems to have forgotten the associated costs.) The man is not only nasty and way out of touch, he is an idiot.

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on February 08, 2023, 03:09:20 PM
Leo Anderson is nasty, I feel sorry for anyone in his constituency who is struggling with the cost of living, because they won't get any help from him.
I thought he helped by telling them how to cook and knock up a meal for 30p .;) 

Anderson sounds like a pretty straight bloke that maybe takes the mick out of people that are swinging the lead . I wouldn't take everything he says as gospel as half the time he is taking the piss . (a bit like someone else we both know)

This is however a move by Sunak to attract white van man to vote conservative , it won't work

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on February 08, 2023, 02:46:27 PM
Well Pappy, if you say so. If you don't like him Leo Anderson sounds like the sort of chap who isn't ashamed to be British and who is worth my vote.

Leo Anderson is nasty, I feel sorry for anyone in his constituency who is struggling with the cost of living, because they won't get any help from him.