Main Menu

Hi

Started by Unlucky4Sum, February 09, 2023, 11:01:55 AM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

It's good to have more users here, but it's a shame no mods are available for UKD :D

Seriously though, I'm glad you came back in the end, even though I'll probably live to regret it..
+++

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on August 19, 2024, 07:24:05 PM

So some things seem to have changed here.  I may dabble, I may not, I may post a lot.  I come in peace.
And you are most welcome. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Barry on August 19, 2024, 06:03:03 PM
Oh, guess what?

So some things seem to have changed here.  I may dabble, I may not, I may post a lot.  I come in peace.

Barry

Quote from: Barry on July 06, 2023, 11:01:51 AM
I bet it isn't. That would be Lucky4Sum. :)
Oh, guess what?
† The end is nigh †

Unlucky4Sum

Streetwalker

Well the academic disscusions never happened ,in fact most of it has been total shite and personal he said you said bollocks that has wasted everyones time that read the threads in the hope of a debate breaking out . In fact Id rather chew the fat with Pappa . 

You wont be missed 

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on July 06, 2023, 09:56:22 AMNick's now decided to betray that PM confidence.
You're not flaming kidding Barry, you've mentioned it on at least 3 occasions but I've betrayed him lol lol lol.

Quote from: Barry on May 28, 2023, 10:47:54 PM
I thought you would be triggered SteveK, but of course, you can't delete my comments here.
The thing is, you didn't allow any comments that showed any negativity towards the experimental jabs on your forum, even those that were true.
So you want me to show chapter and verse, I could, but if it's TLDR for you, tough.

You flounce away if you wish, but don't make up absolute BS as you go.

Barry

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on July 06, 2023, 09:56:22 AM
And effectively it's bye from Steve K/U4S
I bet it isn't. That would be Lucky4Sum. :)
† The end is nigh †

Barry

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on July 06, 2023, 09:56:22 AM

I came to this forum for two reasons

a) to see if it was a good alternative for members of UKD as that forum was in danger of closing.  I used a different name as experience of pofo uk is once recognised all sad bastards want to do is bring their imagined grievances from forum to forum

b) because I need a forum where I have no moderator responsibilities

All of this I declared by PM to Nick (and several selected others).  Nick's now decided to betray that PM confidence.  And that's on top of his huge hypocrisy in banning PS for not supplying links while he himself has totally failed over and over to do same while posting complete bollocks about graphene battery phones, French wages and his view that the MCC don't know the rules of cricket as well as he pretends he does.  And of course other shite.

Nick you've failed on (a) and (b) well done.

I'll maybe dabble here from time to time if he doesn't ban me. 

^^ Drama queen alert!

You don't need to be a graphologist for me to figure out exactly who you were within about 5 posts on this forum.
Your superiority shines through every word, Stevie.
† The end is nigh †

Unlucky4Sum

I came to this forum for two reasons

a) to see if it was a good alternative for members of UKD as that forum was in danger of closing.  I used a different name as experience of pofo uk is once recognised all sad bastards want to do is bring their imagined grievances from forum to forum 

b) because I need a forum where I have no moderator responsibilities

All of this I declared by PM to Nick (and several selected others).  Nick's now decided to betray that PM confidence.  And that's on top of his huge hypocrisy in banning PS for not supplying links while he himself has totally failed over and over to do same while posting complete bollocks about graphene battery phones, French wages and his view that the MCC don't know the rules of cricket as well as he pretends he does.  And of course other shite.

Nick you've failed on (a) and (b) well done.

I'll maybe dabble here from time to time if he doesn't ban me.  

Streetwalker

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on February 09, 2023, 11:01:55 AM
Hi all

My sign in name is about Friday Thirteenths.  Unlucky for some but as it happens, lucky for me

I'm vaguely left wing, like discussing sport and politics academically.  Might be quiet for a while until I've got the feel of this site.
Im vaguely right wing ;) look forward to some academic discussions .   Welcome 

Nick

papasmurf

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on February 09, 2023, 11:01:55 AM
Hi all

My sign in name is about Friday Thirteenths.  Unlucky for some but as it happens, lucky for me

I'm vaguely left wing, like discussing sport and politics academically.  Might be quiet for a while until I've got the feel of this site.
If you discuss politics academically on this forum, the response will be "interesting."
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Unlucky4Sum

Hi all

My sign in name is about Friday Thirteenths.  Unlucky for some but as it happens, lucky for me

I'm vaguely left wing, like discussing sport and politics academically.  Might be quiet for a while until I've got the feel of this site.