Your not British

Started by Streetwalker, February 22, 2023, 03:34:32 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on February 24, 2023, 11:08:23 AM
Read paragraph 7 of the judgement.  The court started with a false assumption that she was a citizen of Bangladesh.  And under Bangladesh law her birth only made her a Bangladesh citizen IF her parents had so registered her with the embassy or in Bangladesh.  They didn't
Well we will see if there is an appeal if the court got it wrong but my reading of it is they didn't 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on February 24, 2023, 07:20:07 PM
Yet they ALWAYS get accidentally exposed to other prisoners. Please tell me you aren't as green as you make out to be.
Nick personal insults again by you. What are you on about. They are kept in different wings of prisons.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on February 24, 2023, 06:03:34 PM
Muslims are kept separate in British prisons.
Yet they ALWAYS get accidentally exposed to other prisoners. Please tell me you aren't as green as you make out to be. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: papasmurf on February 24, 2023, 06:03:34 PM
Another made up fable?  

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on February 24, 2023, 05:59:29 PM
Does she actually realise what will happen to her if she comes back and is put in the big house? She'll have Bee Smith pegging her to within an inch of her life, terrorists don't get an easy life in prison. I think I'd sit out my days where she was if I were her, but I guess she has form for making bad choices.
Indeed but we can't make that choice for her

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on February 24, 2023, 05:59:29 PM
Does she actually realise what will happen to her if she comes back and is put in the big house? She'll have Bee Smith pegging her to within an inch of her life, terrorists don't get an easy life in prison. I think I'd sit out my days where she was if I were her, but I guess she has form for making bad choices.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on February 24, 2023, 11:08:23 AM
Read paragraph 7 of the judgement.  The court started with a false assumption that she was a citizen of Bangladesh.  And under Bangladesh law her birth only made her a Bangladesh citizen IF her parents had so registered her with the embassy or in Bangladesh.  They didn't.

That SIAC court has limited scope and powers, higher courts won't be so constrained.  You know how this is going to end up but the Tories are desperate not to have that happen on their watch.
Does she actually realise what will happen to her if she comes back and is put in the big house? She'll have Bee Smith pegging her to within an inch of her life, terrorists don't get an easy life in prison. I think I'd sit out my days where she was if I were her, but I guess she has form for making bad choices. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Streetwalker on February 24, 2023, 06:00:03 AM
Not really . A passport is just conformation of citizenship , a travel visa .You dont need a passport to be a citizen of a country . Other documents can prove citizenship like birth certificates . Hers would have her parents name on it with their place of birth making her (again under Bangledeshi law ) a Bangladeshi citizen .

If what Javid did was illegal the court would have said so , it didn't , so its not .
Read paragraph 7 of the judgement.  The court started with a false assumption that she was a citizen of Bangladesh.  And under Bangladesh law her birth only made her a Bangladesh citizen IF her parents had so registered her with the embassy or in Bangladesh.  They didn't.

That SIAC court has limited scope and powers, higher courts won't be so constrained.  You know how this is going to end up but the Tories are desperate not to have that happen on their watch. 

Streetwalker

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on February 23, 2023, 10:25:05 PM
No it does not because she hadn't applied when Javid made his decision nor was there any proof Bangladesh would grant it to her.  So he illegally made her stateless.  And not just under international/ECtHR law, because he didn't properly check his decision was 'contrary to natural justice' so illegal under UK law. 

Javid wanted the kudos first and justice second.  So many of the then cabinet are the same
Not really . A passport is just conformation of citizenship , a travel visa .You dont need a passport to be a citizen of a country . Other documents can prove citizenship like birth certificates . Hers would have her parents name on it with their place of birth making her (again under Bangledeshi law ) a Bangladeshi citizen .

If what Javid did was illegal the court would have said so , it didn't , so its not .

johnofgwent

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on February 23, 2023, 10:30:52 PM
Any chance of you arguing your case with intelligent points?
I just did. You've not had to face down a nutter intent on killing you. It shows.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: johnofgwent on February 23, 2023, 08:00:51 PM
I wonder if the people a certain Millwall supporter had to protect from a bunch of machete wielding fucking scum would agree with you.

Bottom line she willingly went to part her legs for a bunch of terrorist bastards and married one with DUTCH citizenship. She's a widow of a Dutch citizen who was still Dutch when the yanks rightly dumped a cluster bomb on him. If she wants to argue her case to get back in anywhere it should be to go to fucking Amsterdam not back here.
Any chance of you arguing your case with intelligent points?

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Streetwalker on February 23, 2023, 05:54:53 PM
I wouldn't post a link without reading it and yes it does make exceptions one of them being a dual national with the UK who 'may apply for a dual Nationality certificate ' further 'this certificate makes it legal to hold a Bangladeshi passport in addition to a foriegn passport '

That she hasn't applied or what Bangladesh does with any application is niether here nor there ,the fact remains she could which makes the UK decision on removing the British passport legal (as upheld by the courts ) .
No it does not because she hadn't applied when Javid made his decision nor was there any proof Bangladesh would grant it to her.  So he illegally made her stateless.  And not just under international/ECtHR law, because he didn't properly check his decision was 'contrary to natural justice' so illegal under UK law.  

Javid wanted the kudos first and justice second.  So many of the then cabinet are the same

johnofgwent

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on February 23, 2023, 05:10:22 PM
You didn't even read your own link did you as it shows you're wrong with those dual citizenship is not permitted except with exceptions where a procedure is followed and Bangladesh agrees.  The procedure wasn't followed and Bangladesh doesn't agree.

Not that it's an official Bangladesh source either
I wonder if the people a certain Millwall supporter had to protect from a bunch of machete wielding fucking scum would agree with you.

Bottom line she willingly went to part her legs for a bunch of terrorist bastards and married one with DUTCH citizenship. She's a widow of a Dutch citizen who was still Dutch when the yanks rightly dumped a cluster bomb on him. If she wants to argue her case to get back in anywhere it should be to go to fucking amsterdam not back here.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Streetwalker

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on February 23, 2023, 05:10:22 PM
You didn't even read your own link did you as it shows you're wrong with those dual citizenship is not permitted except with exceptions where a procedure is followed and Bangladesh agrees.  The procedure wasn't followed and Bangladesh doesn't agree.

I wouldn't post a link without reading it and yes it does make exceptions one of them being a dual national with the UK who 'may apply for a dual Nationality certificate ' further 'this certificate makes it legal to hold a Bangladeshi passport in addition to a foriegn passport '

That she hasn't applied or what Bangladesh does with any application is niether here nor there ,the fact remains she could which makes the UK decision on removing the British passport legal (as upheld by the courts ) .

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Streetwalker on February 23, 2023, 04:02:26 PM
Yes very .  According to the law (citizen act 1951) in Bangladesh anyone born to at least one Bangladeshi parent (she has 2) is considered a Bangladeshi citizen .

Bangladesh - Dual Citizenship (dualcitizenshipreport.org)