Sales staff up by 10% in one year!!!

Started by patman post, March 06, 2023, 02:14:36 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: patman post on March 09, 2023, 07:19:39 PM
So you share Rooney taste for the older woman? 

No shame in that, some women go for older men — as Carrie and Boris illustrate — though who went for who (when the police were called), has to be guessed at...
Haven't you got some housework to do or something ?

patman post

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 09, 2023, 05:31:57 PM
Boasting ?  And who said she was young , some strange posts on here lately
So you share Rooney taste for the older woman?  

No shame in that, some women go for older men — as Carrie and Boris illustrate — though who went for who (when the police were called), has to be guessed at...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Streetwalker

Quote from: patman post on March 09, 2023, 02:12:08 PM
I'm not the one boasting about my approaches to young girls in the street...
Boasting ?  And who said she was young , some strange posts on here lately 

patman post

I'm not the one boasting about my approaches to young girls in the street...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Streetwalker

Quote from: patman post on March 08, 2023, 07:27:07 PM
If English wasn't her first language, how could she be sure if you asking if she wanted a sandwich from Waitrose didn't have a hidden meaning?

Maybe Gary Glitter's success rate in Asia had been reported in migrant media and caused your target to be more wary...
And we move into the realms of make believe .  Posty you need to go see someone if you  have started to fantasise about Gary Glitter 

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on March 08, 2023, 08:40:13 PM
No you have not. Britain is far worse than the EU as the two links I posted show.
I suggest you look at post #20 in this thread where it shows 13% reported shortage in UK, over 90% in France and over 80% in Germany.

And for the 3rd time we were talking worldwide. But you'll just keep ignoring that fact. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on March 08, 2023, 08:16:59 PM
I already compared the UK and EU and showed the EU are worse,
No you have not. Britain is far worse than the EU as the two links I posted show.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on March 08, 2023, 07:12:42 PM
Nick I posted two links, don't come it you are too thick to compare the two, it won't wash. There is in depth data and detail in both links to compare the situation in Britain and the EU. The situation in Britain is far worse because of Brexit.
I already compared the UK and EU and showed the EU are worse, but again you ignore the fact we were talking worldwide, so post your data or admit you're wrong. 

patman post

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 08, 2023, 03:29:39 PM
I wasnt asking her out I asked her she wanted a Sandwich from Waitrose . If however I had asked her out to lunch (I have a 100% success rate on that score )Im sure she would have gone home and changed into something more suitable ;)
If English wasn't her first language, how could she be sure if you asking if she wanted a sandwich from Waitrose didn't have a hidden meaning?

Maybe Gary Glitter's success rate in Asia had been reported in migrant media and caused your target to be more wary...

papasmurf

I for got to point out Big Issue sellers have to have a street vendors licence which has their photo on it. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on March 08, 2023, 06:33:43 PM
I found precisely zero to back up your claim the UK labour market is suffering more than every other country in the world. If you started backing up your claims maybe you'd get some back.
Nick I posted two links, don't come it you are too thick to compare the two, it won't wash. There is in depth data and detail in both links to compare the situation in Britain and the EU. The situation in Britain is far worse because of Brexit.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on March 08, 2023, 05:21:10 PM
I found precisely zero to back up the implied contention that the Big Issue is a scam.
I found precisely zero to back up your claim the UK labour market is suffering more than every other country in the world. If you started backing up your claims maybe you'd get some back. 

Borchester

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 08, 2023, 11:26:08 AM
Mate at my age any woman  under 60 is a girl ;)

And no I havn't asked , I did offer to buy her lunch many years ago but she said 'No just money' which more or less ended any hope she had with me of ever speaking to her again .

:):)

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on March 08, 2023, 05:07:32 PM
Not very good at investigating if you found NOTHING, as one guy went to jail.
I found precisely zero to back up the implied contention that the Big Issue is a scam. 

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on March 08, 2023, 11:44:36 AM
But you imply it, I have been checking since this thread started and can find nothing that shows the Big Issue is a scam.
Not very good at investigating if you found NOTHING, as one guy went to jail.