The Windsor Framework, getting Brexit undone

Started by Streetwalker, March 19, 2023, 07:01:14 AM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: Borchester on March 19, 2023, 07:45:16 PM
Anyone who voted remain is neither my fellow nor a Brit
The problem Borky is that the remainers are remainers not because they think they know better but simply that they dont know .
The Labour party , the lib dems , the greens ,SNP and various N Irish parties bar the DUP have all said they support the framework without even seeing the legal text .

The EU are all over it , they love the deal and will have all their legal ducks in a row by the time  sell out Sunak has circumnavigated democracy and kept to his side of the deal he agreed  with  VDL last month . 

MP's will be allowed just 90 minuites to debate the framework on Wednesday evening , 

johnofgwent

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on March 19, 2023, 02:09:36 PM
You really struggle to have a clue don't you.  What you call 'remainer filth' were over 16 million fellow Brits in 2016 and are now the majority of the electorate as poll after poll after poll shows. 

https://whatukthinks.org/eu/questions/in-highsight-do-you-think-britain-was-right-or-wrong-to-vote-to-leave-the-eu/

You can use stronger and stronger insulting language but it isn't going to cover up that you really know that while Brexit isn't a catastrophe it hasn't been net good for the UK yet and is unlikely to be ever.  It can't be reversed but the Remainers were right.
You choose to ignore the fact that David Lammy as the most obvious example of the problem chose to state openly that the seventeen and a half million who OUTVOTED those 16 million could easily be told to F@@@ off the government are going to ignore you despite our earlier (and utter bullshit) promise to do exactly as you say, which we inly ever meant to apply if you voted to remain.,....

In many ways i wish his view had been taken. He snd his ilk would have been exposed for the scum they are and hung from lamp posts for it and the issue of our exit would have been resolved in days.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Unlucky4Sum

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on March 19, 2023, 10:27:11 PM
Poll after poll? And then you post some Mickey Mouse poll! Care to show some real stats from a legitimate pollster?
Next time read the chart

It's a collation of all the respected polls from YouGov etc over the years.  You can call such Mickey Mouse if you like but all it'll do is show you don't dare debate this seriously.  Bit like Borchester really.

Borchester

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on March 19, 2023, 08:24:59 PM
Have you ever considered sanity as a way of life?

Have you ever thought of self respect?

Algerie Francais !

Nick

You really struggle to have a clue don't you.  What you call 'remainer filth' were over 16 million fellow Brits in 2016 and are now the majority of the electorate as poll after poll after poll shows. 

https://whatukthinks.org/eu/questions/in-highsight-do-you-think-britain-was-right-or-wrong-to-vote-to-leave-the-eu/

You can use stronger and stronger insulting language but it isn't going to cover up that you really know that while Brexit isn't a catastrophe it hasn't been net good for the UK yet and is unlikely to be ever.  It can't be reversed but the Remainers were right.
Poll after poll? And then you post some Mickey Mouse poll! Care to show some real stats from a legitimate pollster?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Borchester on March 19, 2023, 07:45:16 PM
Have you ever considered sanity as a way of life?

Borchester

Algerie Francais !

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Borchester on March 19, 2023, 01:13:08 PM
I don't want a rebellion, just a real Tory party.

Jesus, all I want is to see the UK cleansed of remainer filth. Is that so hard for the Brussels Bumboys at Number 10 to grasp?

You can use stronger and stronger insulting language but it isn't going to cover up that you really know that while Brexit isn't a catastrophe it hasn't been net good for the UK yet and is unlikely to be ever.  It can't be reversed but the Remainers were right.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on March 19, 2023, 01:13:08 PM

Jesus, all I want is to see the UK cleansed of remainer filth. Is that so hard for the Brussels Bumboys at Number 10 to grasp?
Just how deep does the poo the country is in have to get before you realise Brexit is killing the country. (I only voted remain because I knew the Tories would screw Brexit up.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on March 19, 2023, 12:59:22 PM
I expect abstentions rather that real rebellions

Algerie Francais !

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 19, 2023, 07:01:14 AM
https://www.briefingsforbritain.co.uk/the-windsor-framework-getting-brexit-undone/?fbclid=IwAR3MCFqGRkAdcLb7be98zYdjbctzFqhf1o2aX-Sf1tbMCiHom8mHV24so7Y

The first reading of the windsor framework is on wednesday , with the expected labour support it will pass its first hurdle . Armed with the detail though one would expect civil war to break out in the tory ranks
I expect abstentions rather that real rebellions

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Borchester on March 19, 2023, 11:49:06 AM
With a remainer as Chancellor and the Invisible Man as PM I imagine the Tory party will continue its march into the embrace of Brussels and ultimate oblivion
He's not invisible just very short.  Lower your gaze a bit?

Borchester

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 19, 2023, 07:01:14 AM
https://www.briefingsforbritain.co.uk/the-windsor-framework-getting-brexit-undone/?fbclid=IwAR3MCFqGRkAdcLb7be98zYdjbctzFqhf1o2aX-Sf1tbMCiHom8mHV24so7Y

The first reading of the windsor framework is on wednesday , with the expected labour support it will pass its first hurdle . Armed with the detail though one would expect civil war to break out in the tory ranks

With a remainer as Chancellor and the Invisible Man as PM I imagine the Tory party will continue its march into the embrace of Brussels and ultimate oblivion

Algerie Francais !

Streetwalker

The first reading of the windsor framework is on wednesday , with the expected labour support it will pass its first hurdle . Armed with the detail though one would expect civil war to break out in the tory ranks