The Windsor Framework, getting Brexit undone

Started by Streetwalker, March 19, 2023, 07:01:14 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on March 22, 2023, 11:23:34 AM
So is your cognitive dissonance.

Quote from: papasmurf on March 20, 2023, 09:29:23 PM
Nick 68% of the electorate of 48 million did not, only 17 million did.
More of your slippery as an eel tactics, you said 60% of the electorate and 33 million voted out of 48 million, that's more than 60%, so stop trying to work your way out of it cause you're wrong.

Turn to the old avoidance tactics where you're proved wrong. lol lol lol  
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on March 22, 2023, 07:16:40 AM
Nick, your cognitive dissonance is showing.
Your autism is getting very boring. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 22, 2023, 10:16:14 AM
I would have hoped they would have dragged that granny shagger off to the Bastile Saint- Antoine by now and replaced him with Le Penn who seems more in tune with the French people
Marine Le Pen's, support is not universal, but is in a few regions.

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on March 22, 2023, 10:07:04 AM
Today seems to me to be one of those days I need to get some drinks and nibbles and watch politics on various TV stations. (In France Macron is making a statement to the nation.)
I would have hoped they would have dragged that granny shagger off to the Bastile Saint- Antoine by now and replaced him with Le Penn who seems more in tune with the French people 

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 22, 2023, 09:58:43 AM
Well todays vote will reveal who among the Conservative and unionist party are for the UK and which are EU 3rd colomnists

I hear some (cons) that are against are being whipped to mearly abstain or go home and not vote at all . Cowards .
Today seems to me to be one of those days I need to get some drinks and nibbles and watch politics on various TV stations. (In France Macron is making a statement to the nation.)

Streetwalker

Well todays vote will reveal who among the Conservative and unionist party are for the UK and which are EU 3rd colomnists 

I hear some (cons) that are against are being whipped to mearly abstain or go home and not vote at all . Cowards .

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on March 22, 2023, 05:38:01 AM
You wouldn't know evidence if it but you on the arse.
Nick, your cognitive dissonance is showing.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on March 21, 2023, 10:11:48 AM
The rabid outers had. I have seen little evidence anyone else had.
You wouldn't know evidence if it but you on the arse. 

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on March 20, 2023, 09:29:23 PM
Nick 68% of the electorate of 48 million did not, only 17 million did.
More of your slippery as an eel tactics, you said 60% of the electorate and 33 million voted out of 48 million, that's more than 60%, so stop trying to work your way out of it cause you're wrong.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: papasmurf on March 21, 2023, 03:25:23 PM
Your ignorance appalls me. I have to ask how old are you?
So again  No point answering, it's in double figures so would bewilder you

You've been given a link to all the material used by the campaigns and you can't show lies used by the Remain campaign.  Your own reference couldn't either.  Osborne was never a member of the official remain campaign he was just as ever a complete fool who told the Treasury to compile an analysis assuming we'd stay committed to reducing the deficit and not printing money.  He was even lying, he was just plain stupid.

But as your own link shows the Leave campaign lied big time over that send £350M claim and the Turkey and Serbia are joining claims and of course their spending and made wild reckless statement after wild reckless statement.  

Unlucky4Sum

Will reply in correct thread

Apologies all for posting about Scamton in the wrong thread, I'll blame the cat 

papasmurf

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on March 21, 2023, 07:39:46 PM
No point answering, it's in double figures so would bewilder you

Your whole rationale for preserving Scampton as some sort of sacred site is based on false stories spread by a UK need for good stories in 1943 and to publicise a 1950s film.  I've shown you the facts, I've shown you Bomber Harris's caustic summary but either you can't read them or you have decided your false beliefs are not to be challenged.  Looking through other threads on this site it seems either or both could be true.  You either don't read or you don't comprehend others' posts.     
You really are spouting rubbish,. (Seriously.) The 1950s films is just that a film, with a lot of fiction in it.  Full details of the raid on the dams was not released for decades afterwards because they were covered by the official secrets act.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: papasmurf on March 21, 2023, 03:25:23 PM
No point answering, it's in double figures so would bewilder you

Your whole rationale for preserving Scampton as some sort of sacred site is based on false stories spread by a UK need for good stories in 1943 and to publicise a 1950s film.   I've shown you the facts, I've shown you Bomber Harris's caustic summary but either you can't read them or you have decided your false beliefs are not to be challenged.   Looking through other threads on this site it seems either or both could be true.  You either don't read or you don't comprehend others' posts.      

papasmurf

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on March 21, 2023, 02:28:19 PM
Your illiteracy appalls me