Trump to face criminal charges

Started by Streetwalker, March 31, 2023, 10:25:21 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 04, 2023, 07:05:38 AM
The latest charges against him which relate to the riots at the capitol building after the US elections carry a sentence of  561 years .

Trump is attempting to turn this into a political persecution ,with the democrats attempting to convict its main opponent . I don't know how its going to pan out but we could end up with Trump being elected president while in jail ,they even have the t-shirts ready

And if he wins!!

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

The latest charges against him which relate to the riots at the capitol building after the US elections carry a sentence of  561 years .

Trump is attempting to turn this into a political persecution ,with the democrats attempting to convict its main opponent . I don't know how its going to pan out but we could end up with Trump being elected president while in jail ,they even have the t-shirts ready 

HDQQ

Today, the first day of his trial, he said to reporters that 'today is a sad day for America'. 

Well, yes, but not in the way he means it.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

HDQQ

Lots of charges apparently, and this is just the New York State stuff!

Because Trump still has a a lot of loyal followers, regardless of what he's accused of, he could turn out to be like a wounded bear which would be very dangerous for the USA and the rest of the world, especially with Putin's War still going on.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 31, 2023, 10:25:21 AM
Donald Trump becomes first ex-US president to face criminal charges - BBC News

Well Trump certainly took playing an extra hole to another level with this birdie .
  very good

To me she's a classic wouldn't touch her with yours tart but maybe that's all he could get

Going to be interesting to see what he's actually charged with.  Al Capone got a long stretch for tax evasion which looks to be a possibility with the way he may he made the payment. 

Streetwalker

Donald Trump becomes first ex-US president to face criminal charges - BBC News

Well Trump certainly took playing an extra hole to another level with this birdie .