Reform UK steals Conservatives' countryside vote as it plunders 'Rural Right'

Started by Borchester, April 01, 2023, 10:01:40 PM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

The Reform dictatorship continues

QuoteNigel Farage has tightened his grip on Reform UK with the departure of the party's long-serving chief executive.
Paul Oakden, who had served as chief executive since Reform was known as the Brexit Party, is said to have been asked to step aside, with Farage taking on Oakden's shares.
Richard Tice, the former party leader and MP for Boston and Skegness, owns 33 per cent of the shares in Reform, which is a private limited company.

Companies House shows that Oakden ceased his role on August 12. A Reform spokesman said that the party had decided to "sunset" the chief executive role as part of a shake-up in the party's structure.
Ben Habib, who was removed as one of the party's deputy leaders in the restructuring, told Times Radio that he feared for the future of Reform if Farage continued to hold control.

https://www.thetimes.com/uk/politics/article/nigel-farage-reform-paul-oakden-0jwjrpj2g

Looks like all the main parties are collapsing into back & front stabbing, side stabbing, every other kind of stabbing. The sooner they dissolve up their own farces the better as far as I'm concerned
+++

Streetwalker

Quote from: HDQQ on April 02, 2023, 11:30:38 AM
If Reform can damage the Tories, then that's good.

If they can do it without winning a single seat themselves in Parliament then so much the better!

Even better if they can do it without even coming second or third in any constituency.
I see them as having the same problem as the Brexit party and UKIP in that though they may attract a few votes across the board here and there they will never win any constituancies until they attract decent local candidates 

HDQQ

Quote from: Borchester on April 01, 2023, 10:01:40 PM
https://archive.is/wfFCS#selection-2657.4-2657.84

t could be just wishful thinking.

Reform does not appear to have any policies other than opposition to the EU good and machine gunning illegal immigrants. A lot of us are 100% behind the former, but find the dim witted thugs who advocate the latter to be dim witted thugs.

Still, we shall see. :)
If Reform can damage the Tories, then that's good.

If they can do it without winning a single seat themselves in Parliament then so much the better!

Even better if they can do it without even coming second or third in any constituency. 
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Borchester

https://archive.is/wfFCS#selection-2657.4-2657.84

t could be just wishful thinking.

Reform does not appear to have any policies other than opposition to the EU good and machine gunning illegal immigrants. A lot of us are 100% behind the former, but find the dim witted thugs who advocate the latter to be dim witted thugs.

Still, we shall see. :)
Algerie Francais !