Rule breakers.

Started by Nick, April 07, 2023, 08:35:38 PM

« previous - next »

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on April 07, 2023, 08:35:38 PM
Perhaps if the UK had totally ignored the EU rules as Germany and France seem to do, we might not have left. I spotted a rule break in Germany this morning and the above occurred to me.

The little snicket thing on the pumping handle that used to lock was removed due to  a EU ruling if I remember. Yet I found a Petrol station in Munich using it this morning. 🤔

Well that EU rule (for safety after accidents) was only passed last year so maybe there is an implementation deadline that hasn't passed yet.

And if not is it really objective to judge the whole EU on one pump in one filling station in one country? 

I bet you could find hundreds of times companies in the UK broke EU rules - EG driving time regulations for trucks

Nick

Perhaps if the UK had totally ignored the EU rules as Germany and France seem to do, we might not have left. I spotted a rule break in Germany this morning and the above occurred to me.

The little snicket thing on the pumping handle that used to lock was removed due to  a EU ruling if I remember. Yet I found a Petrol station in Munich using it this morning. 🤔

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.