Where’s the azure dwarf.

Started by Nick, April 13, 2023, 08:52:45 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: srb7677 on May 01, 2023, 09:52:49 AM
Well I wish this forum good luck, though it's membership is not helped by posters leaving because they cannot handle the posting style of each other. I responded to your PM so you know whom I am talking about.

Perhaps you should delete my account and invite him back. He after all is not active on the other forum whilst I am. So if this little corner of the internet is too small for both of us, he might be your better bet.

And if I may say so this forum relied heavily on a number of Brexit obsessives. At one point it seemed that little else was ever being talked about. Now that it is done and in the eyes of many seeming like a bit of a car crash, such a membership will mostly wilt away into the background. The membership here was too Brexit top heavy for the good of the forum. You might disagree with that but it is just my opinion.
My problem is the personal abuse like the attack on me in the thread title and the lack of debate on the forum. Britain is going down the crapper at an ever increasing rate and there is zero serious debate about it.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

srb7677

Quote from: Nick on May 01, 2023, 03:27:51 AM
You are way behind the curve Steve, Smurf has been back posting for a long time. And both Cromwell and T00ts have been offered an olive branch which they I believe have ignored. You know full well why Thomas was banned. PM coming your way.
The height of this and it's previous incumbent sites were during the Brexit referendum, numbers have dropped steadily since, we will see during the next GE.
Well I wish this forum good luck, though it's membership is not helped by posters leaving because they cannot handle the posting style of each other. I responded to your PM so you know whom I am talking about.

Perhaps you should delete my account and invite him back. He after all is not active on the other forum whilst I am. So if this little corner of the internet is too small for both of us, he might be your better bet.

And if I may say so this forum relied heavily on a number of Brexit obsessives. At one point it seemed that little else was ever being talked about. Now that it is done and in the eyes of many seeming like a bit of a car crash, such a membership will mostly wilt away into the background. The membership here was too Brexit top heavy for the good of the forum. You might disagree with that but it is just my opinion.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Nick

Quote from: srb7677 on April 30, 2023, 08:27:18 PM
One possible problem could be that when he comes here he finds little that is new and too small a pool of posters to provide a sufficiently wide ranging spectrum of opinion. I have found myself coming here much less because of this. This forum appears to be dying. There often isnt much to respond to for days on end. Having banned Thomas, driving Toots and Cromwell away just when a new challenger on the block appeared was tactically disastrous
You are way behind the curve Steve, Smurf has been back posting for a long time. And both Cromwell and T00ts have been offered an olive branch which they I believe have ignored. You know full well why Thomas was banned. PM coming your way.
The height of this and it's previous incumbent sites were during the Brexit referendum, numbers have dropped steadily since, we will see during the next GE. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

srb7677

Quote from: Nick on April 13, 2023, 08:52:45 PM
Well, ole Smurfy seems to have lost his tongue, a most Peculiar thing.
The legal action is underway against Borky and me but hey, you're still free to post Smurf.
One possible problem could be that when he comes here he finds little that is new and too small a pool of posters to provide a sufficiently wide ranging spectrum of opinion. I have found myself coming here much less because of this. This forum appears to be dying. There often isnt much to respond to for days on end. Having banned Thomas, driving Toots and Cromwell away just when a new challenger on the block appeared was tactically disastrous
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Nick

Quote from: Borchester on April 13, 2023, 11:31:03 PM
I feel a twinge of guilt about continually winding the poor old freak up.

But I will get over it :)
He needs to grow a pair. 

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on April 13, 2023, 08:52:45 PM
The legal action is underway against Borky and me but hey, you're still free to post Smurf.

I feel a twinge of guilt about continually winding the poor old freak up.

But I will get over it :)
Algerie Francais !

Nick