Plan to stop holiday lets 'pushing out' locals will put 'desperate' families first, says Gove

Started by SKY News, April 14, 2023, 01:00:08 PM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on April 14, 2023, 06:45:42 PM
You can't (expletive deleted,) help it can you? More foul lies about me. You really do need to stop attacking me and lying about me.

Sorry Pappy, I did not realise that you were a fan of Michael Gove.

So you do approve of driving the locals out of Cornwall and selling their property to rich incomers ? I have to say it makes a certain economic sense, even if the social aspect is a tad suspect.
Algerie Francais !

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: papasmurf on April 14, 2023, 06:45:42 PM
You can't (expletive deleted,) help it can you? More foul lies about me. You really do need to stop attacking me and lying about me.
Are you really saying this plan doesn't please you?

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on April 14, 2023, 06:38:43 PM
It will certainly please Pappy and convert Cornwall from a middle class old folks home into the vast council estate of which he has so long dreamt
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on April 14, 2023, 01:04:59 PM
Would be a long overdue good move.

It will certainly please Pappy and convert Cornwall from a middle class old folks home into the vast council estate of which he has so long dreamt
Algerie Francais !

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: SKY News  on April 14, 2023, 01:00:08 PM
Plan to stop holiday lets 'pushing out' locals will put 'desperate' families first, says Gove

Second homeowners could require planning permission if they want to use their property as a holiday let in a tourist hotspot in England, under new government proposals intended to prioritise "desperate" local families looking for a home.

Source: Plan to stop holiday lets 'pushing out' locals will put 'desperate' families first, says Gove
Would be a long overdue good move.

SKY News

Second homeowners could require planning permission if they want to use their property as a holiday let in a tourist hotspot in England, under new government proposals intended to prioritise "desperate" local families looking for a home.

Source: Plan to stop holiday lets 'pushing out' locals will put 'desperate' families first, says Gove