DD Productions...the new (old) shed...

Started by DeppityDawg, February 06, 2020, 08:12:37 PM

« previous - next »

DeppityDawg

Load of shirkers. What this places needs is some discipline  :lol:

Borchester

Quote from: "Bright Young Thing" post_id=18853 time=1584447030 user_id=49
Leopard print would be nice, and would take a bit longer, relieve the boredom.

I'm soooo bored already, but doing some extra sorting out in the house, and some reading for work. Tempted to be thing 'poor me' then I remember the hassle shop staff are getting for having the audacity to not be fully stocked, and the fact that many older people (a close family friend is one) who can't get in to care homes to see their loved ones. I'm trying to focus on what I do have and can do, not what I don't and can't.

God this is almost a serious post - in the shed!! Wonders will never cease.

I think you are entitled to a serious reply, even at DD Productions.

(a) It is good of you to self isolate.

(b) You have hit on a good point. Every movie or video that I have ever seen about about plagues has the victims being locked up in their homes. And they are always shown begging to be let out with the implication that they are terrified at the thought of their inevitably obscene deaths. But they might well have been crying, "let me out you bastards. There is sod all on the telly and the broad band is buggered!"

Anyway BYT, you are a good lass.

My brother is a cycling nut. I am the family fattie and he is the fittie. Anyway, he spent Sunday tearing around the lanes and byways of Kent and stopping at various pubs on the way. And on each occasion the rest of the patrons would clear a space for him and twice folk bought him a pint. And when he finally brought his 78 year old carcass home my sister in law said, "You really are going to miss this bloody bug when it is all over aren't you?"
Algerie Francais !

Bright Young Thing

Quote from: Barry post_id=18837 time=1584441188 user_id=51
Well, as the Dawg won't bite, I'd suggest painting a pair of BYT's shoes and watching them dry. Scintillating.  :brd:

Leopard print would be nice, and would take a bit longer, relieve the boredom.

I'm soooo bored already, but doing some extra sorting out in the house, and some reading for work. Tempted to be thing 'poor me' then I remember the hassle shop staff are getting for having the audacity to not be fully stocked, and the fact that many older people (a close family friend is one) who can't get in to care homes to see their loved ones. I'm trying to focus on what I do have and can do, not what I don't and can't.

God this is almost a serious post - in the shed!! Wonders will never cease.
<t>True focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity...</t>

Barry

Well, as the Dawg won't bite, I'd suggest painting a pair of BYT's shoes and watching them dry. Scintillating.  :brd:
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: "Bright Young Thing" post_id=18755 time=1584351345 user_id=49
Hazmat suits needed after all ladies and gentlemen, that's me been sent home from work to self isolate for a week  :oops:  :o  :cry:  :roll:

I hope you are feeling ok.

T00ts

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=18829 time=1584435417 user_id=50
Ner mind, doll. You've got me to cheer you up  :lol:

:hattip

DeppityDawg

Quote from: T00ts post_id=18799 time=1584392761 user_id=54
You should fret, I can't go anywhere!   :(

Ner mind, doll. You've got me to cheer you up  :lol:

T00ts

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=18793 time=1584383756 user_id=50
Agggghh!! What am I going to do? I can't go down the pub. There's nothing to bet on either  :|

You should fret, I can't go anywhere!   :(

Bright Young Thing

Agggghh!! What am I going to do? I can't go down the pub. There's nothing to bet on either  :|

Hoover  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Barry

Got any paint in the shed?
† The end is nigh †

DeppityDawg

T00ts

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=18782 time=1584372377 user_id=50
She knows if I was there she'd be getting her G&T served on a silver plate  :lol:

:hattip  :hattip

DeppityDawg

Quote from: T00ts post_id=18763 time=1584356957 user_id=54
Where's the sympathy, cold compresses, back rubs, chocolates and flowers then? Let's hope someone is caring for poor BYT.

Take no notice BYT just wait til he gets it!!! I'll help you!   :dncg:

She knows if I was there she'd be getting her G&T served on a silver plate  :lol:

Bright Young Thing

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=18762 time=1584356579 user_id=50
So in other words, gin and tonics crashed.out on the sofa watching Netflix?

You forgot the pringles.

Lucky I know you've a heart of marshamallow and I'm not an easily offended snowflake! Week off work, guess that means (shock horror!!) extra housework and catching up with some reading for work.

:X:  :X:

T00ts

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=18762 time=1584356579 user_id=50
So in other words, gin and tonics crashed.out on the sofa watching Netflix?

Where's the sympathy, cold compresses, back rubs, chocolates and flowers then? Let's hope someone is caring for poor BYT.

Take no notice BYT just wait til he gets it!!! I'll help you!   :dncg: