DD Productions...the new (old) shed...

Started by DeppityDawg, February 06, 2020, 08:12:37 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=15681 time=1581019957 user_id=50

...Allotment Shed, that is....(...erm....the allotment I don't actually have)....

Its about time we had a fecking laugh in this place...videos, music, memories (not of 'lectric trams, gas lights and sherbet lemons, Cromwell), general piss taking, football, etc etc. Girls, stop whinging, put the Gin down, and get the fecking hoover out...

Here we go.

Bugger off I actually remember toffee rationing ending
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=15686 time=1581021076 user_id=50
The old shed was very politically incorrect, and raised a few eyebrows here and there (..and incidentally provoked a massive argument on the old forum in which one of the moderators suddenly became Angelica out of Rug Rats, buts that's another story  :lol: )

I thought Cromwell might need a space where he can come and remember cobblestones and chips in newspaper, I can talk shite, and BYT will have somewhere NOT to hoover again.

I'm back in that parallel universe again.   :roll:

DeppityDawg

Quote from: T00ts post_id=15685 time=1581020626 user_id=54
I was a bit concerned but now I'm definitely worried. DD you need to go have a lie down somewhere quiet perhaps BYT would donate a bit of nursing care. I haven't heard if the shed moved with us. It sounded as if it had had it's day what with all that woodworm and dry rot. Perhaps we could have a bit of a whip round for a new one or maybe a fixer upper if funds allow.  I quite fancy one of those like Cameron uses for his writing, you know a bit up market with steps up to the door and painted a nice shade of aqua.  Mmmm yes that would do it. Go lie down with a good glass of Epsom salts. It'll get you right as rain in no time.

The old shed was very politically incorrect, and raised a few eyebrows here and there (..and incidentally provoked a massive argument on the old forum in which one of the moderators suddenly became Angelica out of Rug Rats, buts that's another story  :lol: )

I thought Cromwell might need a space where he can come and remember cobblestones and chips in newspaper, I can talk shite, and BYT will have somewhere NOT to hoover again.

T00ts

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=15681 time=1581019957 user_id=50

...Allotment Shed, that is....(...erm....the allotment I don't actually have)....

Its about time we had a fecking laugh in this place...videos, music, memories (not of 'lectric trams, gas lights and sherbet lemons, Cromwell), general piss taking, football, etc etc. Girls, stop whinging, put the Gin down, and get the fecking hoover out...

Here we go.

I was a bit concerned but now I'm definitely worried. DD you need to go have a lie down somewhere quiet perhaps BYT would donate a bit of nursing care. I haven't heard if the shed moved with us. It sounded as if it had had it's day what with all that woodworm and dry rot. Perhaps we could have a bit of a whip round for a new one or maybe a fixer upper if funds allow.  I quite fancy one of those like Cameron uses for his writing, you know a bit up market with steps up to the door and painted a nice shade of aqua.  Mmmm yes that would do it. Go lie down with a good glass of Epsom salts. It'll get you right as rain in no time.

DeppityDawg

I think the old one started with Stevie Nicks. Sexiest voice ever, bar none, no fecking argument from you lot of reprobates. 40 fags a day, (20 lines of coke), a bottle of vodka, and still managed to be standing after a pool room fight  :lol:

DeppityDawg

Here we go.