Easy peasy lemon squeezy

Started by Streetwalker, May 04, 2023, 05:56:47 AM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 04, 2023, 10:45:22 AM
Yes the Norwegian Blue is an awesome player.  IMHO Pep is playing him right, need to keep that hunger and fitness.  Hard to objectively compare with Dixie Dean, the game would have been so different then.  Both deserve their place in history.
I wasn't trying to compare anyone with anyone U4S it was just a record to be broken . But yes different eras throw up their own version of  genius 

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Streetwalker on May 04, 2023, 05:56:47 AM
Erling Haaland record: Manchester City striker breaks Premier League record for goals in a season - BBC Sport

The only suprise for me was that it took so long to get there . The boy has been banging in the goals around Europe for what seems years and his arrival at Manchester City rubberstamped another title for that side before a ball had even been kicked .

If Pep hadn't kept  taking him off when the game was won which in City's case is quiet early most of the time I think he may have even threatened the all time record of Evertons Dixie Dean .
Yes the Norwegian Blue is an awesome player.  IMHO Pep is playing him right, need to keep that hunger and fitness.  Hard to objectively compare with Dixie Dean, the game would have been so different then.  Both deserve their place in history.

Streetwalker

Erling Haaland record: Manchester City striker breaks Premier League record for goals in a season - BBC Sport

The only suprise for me was that it took so long to get there . The boy has been banging in the goals around Europe for what seems years and his arrival at Manchester City rubberstamped another title for that side before a ball had even been kicked .

If Pep hadn't kept  taking him off when the game was won which in City's case is quiet early most of the time I think he may have even threatened the all time record of Evertons Dixie Dean .