Right To Protest Gradually Being Outlawed

Started by Scott777, May 04, 2023, 06:05:19 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on May 10, 2023, 07:34:07 PM
Well if you didn't want to be trapped in Britain the passports were needed.

That's irrelevant, as you are referring to foreign policy.  We are talking about protests against (or for) Uk policy of vaccine mandates and passports.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on May 10, 2023, 07:32:49 PM
The protests were not about choosing, they were against mandates and passports.  I didn't see anyone protesting for mandates or passports.
Well if you didn't want to be trapped in Britain the passports were needed. 
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on May 10, 2023, 08:53:04 AM
Because the vast majority of people understand the need for vaccinations without protesting about it. (I had my 6th Covid vaccination yesterday.)

The protests were not about choosing, they were against mandates and passports.  I didn't see anyone protesting for mandates or passports.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on May 10, 2023, 08:42:23 AM
Which is not an indication of opinion.  I didn't see many people protesting for more restrictions or demanding everyone is vaccinated.
Because the vast majority of people understand the need for vaccinations without protesting about it. (I had my 6th Covid vaccination yesterday.)

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on May 10, 2023, 08:12:34 AM
But many millions did not protest.

Which is not an indication of opinion.  I didn't see many people protesting for more restrictions or demanding everyone is vaccinated.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on May 09, 2023, 08:15:25 PM
The WHO and the WEF are the start of the one world government.  Hundreds of thousands protested the lockdowns and vaccine passports, and they'll to it again.
But many millions did not protest. 

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on May 09, 2023, 05:29:21 PM
No I didn't, is this more of your academic chat you promised? 😆
I gave you the chain of posts but then explaining it to you does not equal understanding it for you.  

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on May 09, 2023, 05:22:23 PM
If you think that was bad wait until the WHO takes control of the next pandemic . The EU and the UK are already signed up to it in principle .

What is the proposed WHO Pandemic Preparedness Treaty? - House of Commons Library (parliament.uk)

An international treaty on pandemic prevention and preparedness - Consilium (europa.eu)

It wont be the government telling us to stay at home it will be the WHO (Who ?)

Now thats a protest  in a making if I ever saw one Rant

The WHO and the WEF are the start of the one world government.  Hundreds of thousands protested the lockdowns and vaccine passports, and they'll to it again.

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 08, 2023, 11:33:02 PM
So fucking what?  All that means is you butted in on a line of discussion without a clue what it was about
No I didn't, is this more of your academic chat you promised? 😆 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on May 09, 2023, 04:25:37 PM
I was shown to be a police state during lockdown, when the government said we must stay at home, and the police illegally enforced it.
If you think that was bad wait until the WHO takes control of the next pandemic . The EU and the UK are already signed up to it in principle .

What is the proposed WHO Pandemic Preparedness Treaty? - House of Commons Library (parliament.uk)

An international treaty on pandemic prevention and preparedness - Consilium (europa.eu)

It wont be the government telling us to stay at home it will be the WHO (Who ?)

Now thats a protest  in a making if I ever saw one Rant

papasmurf

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on May 09, 2023, 10:10:56 AM
Yet another step towards Britain becoming a police state.

I was shown to be a police state during lockdown, when the government said we must stay at home, and the police illegally enforced it.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 09, 2023, 11:28:57 AM
No they utterly fucked up not communicating from their protest liaison team to officers at the location and then the custody sergeant not telling the arresting police 'you've fucked up big time here, we're releasing them now' and then the higher up spending 48 hours desperately trying to find/create some pretext for the arrests while deliberately misleading the country as to the truth of the matter.
As I said just when you think they have got it right apparently they have been told they got it wrong . Looks to me like the arresting officers have been thrown under the bus .As in ''under no circumstances is the Coronation to be disrupted ,take no chances '' became after the event   , '' yes I know what we said but we didnt mean arrest anyone , you are going to have to appologise '' 
Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 09, 2023, 11:28:57 AMThis is just one more example of why so so many nowadays feel the police are first and foremost agents of a toxic elite.  
Plod are useless and wouldn't know how to be the agents for anyone let alone the toxic elite whoever they are 
Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 09, 2023, 11:28:57 AMAnd if you don't realise that in addition to being sheer police immorality this is very dangerous to the stability of the country you are delusional.
Well hopefully with clarification of the powers plod can use your immorality will become my cheering at them doing their jobs at last . The only danger to the stability of the country is having these menaces to society dictating who can lawfully use the highway or not

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Streetwalker on May 09, 2023, 10:06:37 AM
I give up Butt KickJust when you think plod have grown a pair they go and waste all the good work by giving the authority back to the protesters . There was a clip on the news last night with regard the slow moving oil protest

Officer '' can you please walk on the pavement sir so the cars can get past ''
Protester  ''no''
Officer '' ...................................................Chicken
No they utterly fucked up not communicating from their protest liaison team to officers at the location and then the custody sergeant not telling the arresting police 'you've fucked up big time here, we're releasing them now' and then the higher up spending 48 hours desperately trying to find/create some pretext for the arrests while deliberately misleading the country as to the truth of the matter.

This is just one more example of why so so many nowadays feel the police are first and foremost agents of a toxic elite.   And if you don't realise that in addition to being sheer police immorality this is very dangerous to the stability of the country you are delusional. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on May 09, 2023, 10:34:19 AM
No it won't , I dont put myself in any situation where that might be an outcome
You could be miles away from something with no intentions of going to it, and get arrested for "being in possession" of something a police officer being "creative," will arrest you for. Pandora's box has been opened.