Bring Back Boris?

Started by patman post, May 05, 2023, 12:24:03 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on May 11, 2023, 01:38:30 PM
And?
AND, why do you think they lost the Red Wall? Because they refused to back Brexit: that makes them a Remain party and therefore endorse what Scott said. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on May 11, 2023, 11:41:00 AM
Evidence for Labour wanting open borders and to rejoin the EU.

Keir Starmer Pledge 2020: "Defend free movement as we leave the EU."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTRudGGdeNs
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Scott777 on May 11, 2023, 11:28:11 AM
Nope, I didn't say anything about "main effects".  What does that mean?  Are you being cryptic?
No but if (as you did) you only list some effects you are suggesting they are the only/main effects.  Just like Icke.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on May 11, 2023, 11:30:09 AM
I don't quite think I know what evidence you are asking for.  That Labour openly want us in the EU?
Evidence for Labour wanting open borders and to rejoin the EU. 

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on May 11, 2023, 09:29:23 AM
That Tories are liars is a given, but what evidence is there to the rest please. (Given the Tories have let in 3 million legal immigrants since 2010.)

I don't quite think I know what evidence you are asking for.  That Labour openly want us in the EU?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 11, 2023, 09:26:07 AM
I suggest you reread your own post which (Icke like) suggested those were the main effects of the restrictions and vaccinations

Maybe you were just doing it Piers Corbyn like but that's hardly something to celebrate

Nope, I didn't say anything about "main effects".  What does that mean?  Are you being cryptic?

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on May 11, 2023, 08:14:17 AM
The Tories are liars.  And Labour would encourage more immigration.  They want us in the EU.
That Tories are liars is a given, but what evidence is there to the rest please. (Given the Tories have let in 3 million legal immigrants since 2010.)

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Scott777 on May 11, 2023, 08:17:53 AM
So you are saying Covid restrictions didn't cause damage?  Or vaccinations were not profitable for big pharma?  Is that some sort of David Icke theory?  Weird!!!
I suggest you reread your own post which (Icke like) suggested those were the main effects of the restrictions and vaccinations

Maybe you were just doing it Piers Corbyn like but that's hardly something to celebrate

Scott777

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 10, 2023, 10:55:51 PM
You are David Icke and I claim my five loose screws

So you are saying Covid restrictions didn't cause damage?  Or vaccinations were not profitable for big pharma?  Is that some sort of David Icke theory?  Weird!!!

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on May 10, 2023, 08:19:45 PM
The Tories promised to control the border.  Apparently (the official data is coming out in two weeks,) around 700000 legal immigrants were let into Britain in 2022. (The ranting on about few illegal ones, in comparison, is a smokescreen.)

The Tories are liars.  And Labour would encourage more immigration.  They want us in the EU.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on May 10, 2023, 08:46:59 PM
That's because we let in thousands of displaced Syrians and Hong Kong residents, real refugees not these fake Albanians and the other set backs. You would recognise that if you kept up with what's going on, your lack of current affair knowledge is off the scale.
Nick I am fully aware of the Syrian and Hong Kong residents, (The ONS data sets account for those.) However they are only small part of the millions who have been let in. (It is  you as per usual not up to speed with current affairs.)

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Scott777 on May 10, 2023, 07:39:42 PM
Let's have a look.  Labour wanted MORE restrictions during 'Covid' (which caused damage), more vaccination (money for big pharma), more energy restrictions (via green tech and therefore more money for big tech), they support funding of Zelensky as much as Tories (money for arms industry), they want more immigration (more free money for immigrants, and higher cost of living), and that's the tip of the Labour Shiteberg.
You are David Icke and I claim my five loose screws

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on May 10, 2023, 08:19:45 PM
The Tories promised to control the border.  Apparently (the official data is coming out in two weeks,) around 700000 legal immigrants were let into Britain in 2022. (The ranting on about few illegal ones, in comparison, is a smokescreen.)
That's because we let in thousands of displaced Syrians and Hong Kong residents, real refugees not these fake Albanians and the other set backs. You would recognise that if you kept up with what's going on, your lack of current affair knowledge is off the scale.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on May 10, 2023, 07:39:42 PM
Let's have a look.  Labour wanted MORE restrictions during 'Covid' (which caused damage), more vaccination (money for big pharma), more energy restrictions (via green tech and therefore more money for big tech), they support funding of Zelensky as much as Tories (money for arms industry), they want more immigration (more free money for immigrants, and higher cost of living), and that's the tip of the Labour Shiteberg.