Bring Back Boris?

Started by patman post, May 05, 2023, 12:24:03 PM

« previous - next »

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Scott777 on May 22, 2023, 08:11:22 PM
I'm so glad you are able to read minds, and know why people do things, despite having no evidence to show this.
So you still blab on and on but haven't actually read that Act.  

One you do you would see it was bleeding obvious it would have triggered a second referendum if not repealed

Scott777

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 22, 2023, 06:52:28 PM
They repealed it (the 2011 Act) for exactly the reason I said:  to prevent a second referendum

I'm so glad you are able to read minds, and know why people do things, despite having no evidence to show this.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Borchester on May 22, 2023, 06:19:49 PM
So you want the Flag Rossil flying over Kyiv Town Hall?

Nope.  We aren't at war with Russia, and Ukraine is not part of NATO.  It's not our war, and my taxes should be for us.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 22, 2023, 06:57:29 PM
More BS ^

You've rattled on about this supposed EU Army and other powers you say the EU would have taken but that 2011 Act would have required us to veto them
I dont recall rattling on about an EU army . On that front I was happy  to have a European joint force as long as its run by nation states or under the NATO umbrella  not the EU .  
Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 22, 2023, 06:57:29 PMYou call it going over old ground well best you don't post false stories about the past then and you won't have the embarrassment of being corrected.

Im happy to be corrected if you can find anything false 

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Streetwalker on May 22, 2023, 12:59:20 PM
As I said ,the EU had all the power it wanted (for now) with no further treaties needed . The 2011 act was just a diversion ,the damage had already been done .

Thankfully repaired by Brexit which is the reality ,not continually going over old ground looking for an excuse as to why you were on the losing side of the debate
More BS ^

You've rattled on about this supposed EU Army and other powers you say the EU would have taken but that 2011 Act would have required us to veto them

You call it going over old ground well best you don't post false stories about the past then and you won't have the embarrassment of being corrected.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Scott777 on May 22, 2023, 03:34:53 PM
You shot yourself in the foot, right there.  As I have been saying, politicians are pro EU.  Including Boris, May, and even Farage.  That is to say, they all pretend to be against it, to gain supporters and votes, but they are liars.  That's why they repealed it.  You are making my point for me.  They all take away our rights and pretend the EU will protect us.
You do talk some right bollocks Scott especially when proven wrong.  And seems you are one of those lowlife's that feels it impossible to say thank you when someone politely answers your question.

To correct your trash:

They repealed it (the 2011 Act) for exactly the reason I said:  to prevent a second referendum

And they could only repeal it because the House of Lords has to OK any Act that was a manifesto commitment.

Borchester

Quote from: Scott777 on May 22, 2023, 06:04:32 PM
He talks the Brexit talk, but when he is asking for Tony Blair to lead a vaccination taskforce, you need to ask yourself who he really serves.  Is it the people, or big pharma?  I'm sure he also agrees with mass funding for Zelensky, i.e. serving the arms industry.  Certainly his party's leader does.

So you want the Flag Rossil flying over Kyiv Town Hall?

Algerie Francais !

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on May 22, 2023, 03:57:00 PM
The rest might be but Farage isn't Pro EU, far from it. I've met him and spoken about it. He does stink of fags though.

He talks the Brexit talk, but when he is asking for Tony Blair to lead a vaccination taskforce, you need to ask yourself who he really serves.  Is it the people, or big pharma?  I'm sure he also agrees with mass funding for Zelensky, i.e. serving the arms industry.  Certainly his party's leader does.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on May 22, 2023, 03:57:00 PM
The rest might be but Farage isn't Pro EU, far from it. I've met him and spoken about it. He does stink of fags though.
The smarmy git just stinks.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on May 22, 2023, 03:34:53 PM
You shot yourself in the foot, right there.  As I have been saying, politicians are pro EU.  Including Boris, May, and even Farage.  That is to say, they all pretend to be against it, to gain supporters and votes, but they are liars.  That's why they repealed it.  You are making my point for me.  They all take away our rights and pretend the EU will protect us.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on May 22, 2023, 03:34:22 PM
Starmer should be able to rip the Tories to shreds at every PMQs, with evidence, but I have as yet not seen him do so.

Indeed.  Why would Boris Starmer or Rishi Starmer rip himself to shreds?  🤨  The Labservative party needs smashing.

Scott777

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 22, 2023, 11:44:30 AM
In a sad irony your Leave government repealed it (crucially with 2017 General Election authority) as they saw it could technically be used to require a further referendum to confirm us leaving.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on May 22, 2023, 03:28:17 PM
Bloddy hell, we agree on something.  😮
Starmer should be able to rip the Tories to shreds at every PMQs, with evidence, but I have as yet not seen him do so.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on May 22, 2023, 10:45:53 AM
Frankly in my opinion there no longer is a Labour opposition.

Bloddy hell, we agree on something.  😮

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on May 22, 2023, 02:52:35 PM
Thats the spirit Borky Union Flag  Never wear your best clobber when watching other people working
I don't have any best clobber. (Neither had most of the 500 people at a funeral I went to last Friday.)