Bring Back Boris?

Started by patman post, May 05, 2023, 12:24:03 PM

« previous - next »

BeElBeeBub

Quote from: Scott777 on May 23, 2023, 03:32:01 PM
Zelensky has lots to do with the EU.  He was installed because he is pro EU and pro NATO, after president Yanukovych was removed for being against both.  Zelensky is the face of EU / NATO expansion.  The EU serves the rich elite, and is part of the one-world government agenda, which has people like Bill Gates and George Soros funding it.  Vaccines have been very profitable for Bill Gates.  The man who Farage wanted to be in charge of vaccination (Tony Blair), wanted a one world government.  He said so.

You forgot that Yanukovych fled after riots caused by him refusing rarify an association agreement that he had been in favour of and had been voted for by the Ukrainian parliament (315 out of 349 MPs)

I'd have thought you'd be massively in favour of the will of parliament being sovereign.

He changed his mind after  (to use his reported words) "russian economic pressure and blackmail"

After his removal Poroshenko become prez and then he lost overwhelmingly (no I don't mean 52 to 48) to Zelenskyy.

Hardly fits your "He was installed because he is pro EU and pro NATO, after president Yanukovych was removed for being against both." Narrative.

Maybe, just maybe the people of Ukraine can see a good idea when it's out next to them.

Let me ask you this

The UK *has* to chose - be part of the EU or join the Russian federation.

What would you prefer? Which option would you vote for?

Scott777

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 23, 2023, 05:08:01 PM
Unlike you I can join up the dots

Yes, I can join the dots.  It was repealed because they wanted the chance of another referendum, because we have a pro EU establishment.  Or I suppose you have a better reason that Boris completely failed to deal with mass immigration.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: HDQQ on May 23, 2023, 04:56:08 PM
You forgot to mention UFOs and unicorns.

No, Farage really did want Blair in charge of a vaccination taskforce.  He is on video saying it.  I'm afraid unicorns are reserved for the fairytale EU utopia.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Scott777 on May 22, 2023, 10:53:31 PM
When did I deny that?  You don't pay attention.  You don't know that was the reason they repealed it.
Unlike you I can join up the dots

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on May 23, 2023, 09:11:28 AM
And as already pointed out, no one is trustworthy enough to be given the power of veto, so we took control our selves.
And as already demonstrated you had that in 2011.  Seems you were one of the millions conned into voting us to be collectively poorer to get something you already had.

HDQQ

Quote from: Scott777 on May 23, 2023, 03:32:01 PM
Zelensky has lots to do with the EU.  He was installed because he is pro EU and pro NATO, after president Yanukovych was removed for being against both.  Zelensky is the face of EU / NATO expansion.  The EU serves the rich elite, and is part of the one-world government agenda, which has people like Bill Gates and George Soros funding it.  Vaccines have been very profitable for Bill Gates.  The man who Farage wanted to be in charge of vaccination (Tony Blair), wanted a one world government.  He said so.
You forgot to mention UFOs and unicorns.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Scott777

Quote from: Borchester on May 22, 2023, 10:00:45 PM
You hate everybody, 

Oh the irony of saying this, and then you like Nick's post in which he says "no one is trustworthy enough to be given the power of veto".  So I guess you hate everyone too.  😉

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on May 23, 2023, 09:09:04 AM
Neither vaccination nor Zelenskyy has anything to do with the EU, for a start a fraction of the worlds Pharmaceutical manufacturers are in the EU.

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 22, 2023, 06:57:29 PM
More BS ^

You've rattled on about this supposed EU Army and other powers you say the EU would have taken but that 2011 Act would have required us to veto them

You call it going over old ground well best you don't post false stories about the past then and you won't have the embarrassment of being corrected.
And as already pointed out, no one is trustworthy enough to be given the power of veto, so we took control our selves. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on May 22, 2023, 06:04:32 PM
He talks the Brexit talk, but when he is asking for Tony Blair to lead a vaccination taskforce, you need to ask yourself who he really serves.  Is it the people, or big pharma?  I'm sure he also agrees with mass funding for Zelensky, i.e. serving the arms industry.  Certainly his party's leader does.
Neither vaccination nor Zelenskyy has anything to do with the EU, for a start a fraction of the worlds Pharmaceutical manufacturers are in the EU. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: Borchester on May 22, 2023, 10:00:45 PM
You hate everybody, including your own family. F@@@ off and see if that nice Mr Putin will give you a job guarding one of his gulags

Oh, well, if that's the tone you're going with, F@@@ off to Ukraine where you can stick your tongue up Zelensky's shitter.  Try not to dislodge Sean Penn's Oscar.

Scott777

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 22, 2023, 09:19:30 PM
you would see it was bleeding obvious it would have triggered a second referendum if not repealed

When did I deny that?  You don't pay attention.  You don't know that was the reason they repealed it.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 22, 2023, 09:23:36 PM
this for a start
That you think its false doesn't make it so 

Borchester

Quote from: Scott777 on May 22, 2023, 08:07:18 PM
Nope.  We aren't at war with Russia, and Ukraine is not part of NATO.  It's not our war, and my taxes should be for us.

Us ?

You hate everybody, including your own family. F@@@ off and see if that nice Mr Putin will give you a job guarding one of his gulags

Algerie Francais !

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Streetwalker on May 22, 2023, 07:52:25 PM
I dont recall rattling on about an EU army . On that front I was happy  to have a European joint force as long as its run by nation states or under the NATO umbrella  not the EU .  Im happy to be corrected if you can find anything false
this for a start

Quote from: Streetwalker on May 22, 2023, 10:31:56 AM
LOL I wouldn't trust that lot as far as I could spit . The horse had already bolted from the stable in 2008 when Gordon Brown committed the biggest act of political betrayal in modern history when he signed the Lisbon Treaty against the wishes of the people , many of his own his own backbenchers and the opposition . Not to mention the promise of holding one in latest Labour manifesto.

And you think we should trust them ?  Increase of EU powers has a history of being denied by our governments (various colours)  Its just a trade deal , a tidying up excercise , nothing has changed , we have a veto ect ect .

Lisbon was a blueprint the final draft for the European superstate that meant they had all the power they needed ,2011 was 3 years too late .