Police phone call re. credits cards

Started by patman post, February 07, 2020, 03:02:40 PM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=15736 time=1581087760 user_id=70
Working at home today and just had a phone call from the Police informing me that they had arrested someone claiming to be my grandson with a large amount of money, pocket fulls of electronic gear, and cloned bank cards, etc, etc, etc. I eventually tired of the call and hung up. Dialling 1471 gave "Number withheld".

But WTF, grandson...!

And what, pray, were they hoping you would do...

It does not appear to be the brightest star in the scam constellation...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

T00ts

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=15736 time=1581087760 user_id=70
Working at home today and just had a phone call from the Police informing me that they had arrested someone claiming to be my grandson with a large amount of money, pocket fulls of electronic gear, and cloned bank cards, etc, etc, etc. I eventually tired of the call and hung up. Dialling 1471 gave "Number withheld".

But WTF, grandson...!

:lol:  :lol:  I  shouldn't laugh but I could just imagine your expression - some poor soul with a grand child could fall for it. Shameful.

patman post

But WTF, grandson...!
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...