Sussexes in 2 hour car chase ,multiple dangerous near misses

Started by Streetwalker, May 19, 2023, 06:05:47 AM

« previous - next »

patman post

Quote from: johnofgwent on May 19, 2023, 08:54:09 PM
The meme i can no longer find, but i think warrants mention, appeared a good frw years ago

Prince Philip stands next to Prince Harry and utters the following sage words of wisdom...

'Thinking of marrying a darkie, son ? Have you forgotten what happened to your mother ...'

Whilst i am rather taken with the idea it was the paparazzi who were trying to escape the attention seeking twats, it has to be said that vanished meme seemed terribly appropriate ...
So are you insinuating that Philip thought Charles was the issue of a dark shinned liaison while he was away at sea or in a foreign port...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

johnofgwent

The meme i can no longer find, but i think warrants mention, appeared a good frw years ago

Prince Philip stands next to Prince Harry and utters the following sage words of wisdom...

'Thinking of marrying a darkie, son ? Have you forgotten what happened to your mother ...'

Whilst i am rather taken with the idea it was the paparazzi who were trying to escape the attention seeking twats, it has to be said that vanished meme seemed terribly appropriate ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Streetwalker