More Boris lockdown breaches

Started by patman post, May 23, 2023, 09:32:02 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: patman post on May 24, 2023, 11:35:10 AM
Boris Johnson's trips to Chequers in contravention of travel and gathering rules, might well be classed as part of his recuperation after nearly snuffing it from Covid — or perhaps they never happened...
I didn't stop driving to and from work, in fact I was doing at least 500 miles a week. I met up with people I was working with, none of which contravened any rules. Boris was no different in that respect. 

patman post

Quote from: Nick on May 24, 2023, 11:17:18 AM
Yeah, cause Boris would put down illegal gatherings in his official diary!!
I've no idea what would cause Boris Johnson to note anything in his official diary — especially as his term as PM shows it's unlikely to be based on anything like the truth...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

patman post

Boris Johnson's trips to Chequers in contravention of travel and gathering rules, might well be classed as part of his recuperation after nearly snuffing it from Covid — or perhaps they never happened...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on May 24, 2023, 07:03:20 AM
What matters is that Boris chose not to "protect" himself from Covid.  It's almost as if he knew it was not a danger to him.  Otherwise, why would he ignore his own advice, to stay safe?
He nearly died from it. 

Nick

Quote from: patman post on May 23, 2023, 09:32:02 PM
Now Boris is under investigation by the Police again — this is ether a concerted campaign against the Tories, or there really is a whole heap of Tory sleaze and doo doo that's now seeping out into the public gaze...

https://news.sky.com/story/politics-latest-pressure-mounts-on-pm-to-launch-braverman-probe-as-labour-prepares-to-question-minister-over-speeding-row-politics-latest-12593360
Yeah, cause Boris would put down illegal gatherings in his official diary!!

Scott777

Now Boris is under investigation by the Police again — this is ether a concerted campaign against the Tories, or there really is a whole heap of Tory sleaze and doo doo that's now seeping out into the public gaze...

https://news.sky.com/story/politics-latest-pressure-mounts-on-pm-to-launch-braverman-probe-as-labour-prepares-to-question-minister-over-speeding-row-politics-latest-12593360

What matters is that Boris chose not to "protect" himself from Covid.  It's almost as if he knew it was not a danger to him.  Otherwise, why would he ignore his own advice, to stay safe?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

BeElBeeBub

Wait and see for sure.

The reports are that he may claim "caring" as his get out, which would indicate it may be a family member(s) who visited.

Whilst the diaries may not indicate where the encounters happened and whag was involved, they will certainly indicate who was involved.  The police's job is them tomintervirw those people under causation and ask where and what.

But.ot's.gpijg to be alot harder for him to argue the "it was.neccesary for work" angle of it was at Chequers and didn't involve work contacts.

Unlucky4Sum

I wouldn't bet that these latest allegations hold water.  The diaries are unlikely to record if those gatherings at Chequers were inside or outside.

It's wait and see time 

patman post