More Boris lockdown breaches

Started by patman post, May 23, 2023, 09:32:02 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 25, 2023, 11:27:58 AM
No it is not nonsense as you full well know, your 35,000 figure is just trash, dangerous trash that frankly makes you look stupid.

The death certificates listing Covid as a cause of death are 221,196 going up at just under 500 a week.  Maybe you think a doctor would write Covid on the death cert for a corpse crushed by a bus but those with two braincells to rub together know better

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths?areaType=overview&areaName=United%20Kingdom

Yes, doctors were writing Covid on death certificates for anyone who had received a positive test within a certain period.  Covid was a notifiable disease, and maybe that was the legal reason.  This is true, even though the official narrative said you could have Covid without any symptoms, and therefore not be sick.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/coronavirus-covid-19-listed-as-a-notifiable-disease
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 25, 2023, 10:28:19 AM
In denial of the facts again Scotty?

Boris knew full well it wasn't just a flu.  Covid put him (and many others) at deaths door and of course for 200,000+ in this country through that door.

Boris probably believed that as he had survived it then he was immune and F@@@ everyone else.  He was widely quoted as making that 'let the bodies pile high' comment.

Oh right, your logic is he nearly died (oh yeah) and that's why he thought he was safe to have parties or whatever?  Wasn't he already supposed to be immune with the vaccine?  Wasn't that supposed to give more immunity than catching Covid?  🤣
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 25, 2023, 02:43:58 PM
Well first of all sorry to see that about your sister

My uncle died coughing his lungs out with Covid before he could be tested so isn't listed as a Covid death.  Some took over 4 weeks to die so aren't either. These all make for trivial levels of error. 

About 1000 people a week die of issues other than Covid, throughout the main Covid problems an average of 27,000 were testing positive a week now do the maths and you'd get that at most 3% of the officially reported '28 day' deaths might have been misclassified.  You might not have noticed I rounded down that 221,926 to 200,000+ so have well allowed for your trivial point

So go on how do you get to 35,000 without using a David Icke/Piers Corbyn calculator
Look at U.K. deaths for the last 10 years and show me a spike during Covid. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on May 25, 2023, 02:15:09 PM
Deaths with COVID-19 on the death certificate

That is not the same as cause. My sister died of a brain tumour 2 years ago, she had Covid 3 weeks before so Covid is on her DC as one in the causes, which is total crap. She died of a brain tumour, pure and simple.

Well first of all sorry to see that about your sister

My uncle died coughing his lungs out with Covid before he could be tested so isn't listed as a Covid death.  Some took over 4 weeks to die so aren't either. These all make for trivial levels of error.  

About 1000 people a week die of issues other than Covid, throughout the main Covid problems an average of 27,000 were testing positive a week now do the maths and you'd get that at most 3% of the officially reported '28 day' deaths might have been misclassified.  You might not have noticed I rounded down that 221,926 to 200,000+ so have well allowed for your trivial point

So go on how do you get to 35,000 without using a David Icke/Piers Corbyn calculator

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on May 25, 2023, 02:15:09 PM

That is not the same as cause. My sister died of a brain tumour 2 years ago, she had Covid 3 weeks before so Covid is on her DC as one in the causes, which is total crap. She died of a brain tumour, pure and simple.

When my father died the doctor put heart failure on the death certificate. The doctor, who was a family friend and operating at a time when humour was still allowed in medicine said, well Jack's heart isn't working now is it ?

Algerie Francais !

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 25, 2023, 11:27:58 AM
No it is not nonsense as you full well know, your 35,000 figure is just trash, dangerous trash that frankly makes you look stupid.

The death certificates listing Covid as a cause of death are 221,196 going up at just under 500 a week.  Maybe you think a doctor would write Covid on the death cert for a corpse crushed by a bus but those with two braincells to rub together know better

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths?areaType=overview&areaName=United%20Kingdom

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on May 25, 2023, 10:48:24 AM
The 200,000 Covid deaths is utter nonsense and you know it. You could have been hit by a bus but if you had Covid within 28 days Covid was put on the death certificate. If you look at UK death rates there is hardly a blip, it's about 35,000 over the whole Covid period.

The death certificates listing Covid as a cause of death are 221,196 going up at just under 500 a week.  Maybe you think a doctor would write Covid on the death cert for a corpse crushed by a bus but those with two braincells to rub together know better

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 25, 2023, 10:28:19 AM

Boris knew full well it wasn't just a flu.  Covid put him (and many others) at deaths door and of course for 200,000+ in this country through that door.

Boris probably believed that as he had survived it then he was immune and F@@@ everyone else.  He was widely quoted as making that 'let the bodies pile high' comment.
The 200,000 Covid deaths is utter nonsense and you know it. You could have been hit by a bus but if you had Covid within 28 days Covid was put on the death certificate. If you look at UK death rates there is hardly a blip, it's about 35,000 over the whole Covid period.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Scott777 on May 25, 2023, 08:05:52 AM
Given that explanation, and my own explanation (that he didn't believe his own advise was necessary because Covid was just a flu), I think I will go with the one that's not just silly.

Boris knew full well it wasn't just a flu.  Covid put him (and many others) at deaths door and of course for 200,000+ in this country through that door.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on May 24, 2023, 04:01:30 PM
He was born that way.

Given that explanation, and my own explanation (that he didn't believe his own advise was necessary because Covid was just a flu), I think I will go with the one that's not just silly.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on May 24, 2023, 03:55:08 PM
That's not what I asked.  Why doesn't he follow his own advice?
He was born that way. 
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on May 24, 2023, 03:44:30 PM
Boris does not follow anyone's advice.

That's not what I asked.  Why doesn't he follow his own advice?

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on May 24, 2023, 03:43:13 PM
Prove it.  How do you explain that he didn't follow his own safety advice?

Boris does not follow anyone's advice.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on May 24, 2023, 11:18:48 AM
He nearly died from it.

Prove it.  How do you explain that he didn't follow his own safety advice?

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on May 24, 2023, 11:57:53 AM
You're out of hiding then?
What are you on about? I have been somewhat busy with Destroy-It-Yourself projects, repairs, packing for a 4 day motorcycle rally, and other matters.