Main Menu

Good News!

Started by BeElBeeBub, May 24, 2023, 05:34:10 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on May 30, 2023, 06:54:15 PM
Nick I follow financial news, current affairs and analysis,  you obviously don't.
You should be about to post some evidence then, you've been asked 3 times now. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on May 30, 2023, 06:54:15 PM
Nick I follow financial news, current affairs and analysis,  you obviously don't.
You might be following it, but it's about 10 yards in front lol

Nick

Quote from: BeElBeeBub on May 30, 2023, 06:25:57 PM

Not quite lol

More like this, 5 beds, 4 baths a pool, 50 yards from the beach in Goa. £400 a month rent, £8 a month for a chef and the same for a cleaner. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on May 30, 2023, 05:17:50 PM
I've worked in India for ages, and will probably retire there in a few years. Tata own everything: haulage companies using their own trucks, cement, Air India and another airline, either Indigo or Vistara. I'll be there in August again, but Smurf knows better once again.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

BeElBeeBub

Quote from: Nick on May 30, 2023, 05:17:50 PM
I've worked in India for ages, and will probably retire there in a few years. Tata own everything: haulage companies using their own trucks, cement, Air India and another airline, either Indigo or Vistara. I'll be there in August again, but Smurf knows better once again.

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 30, 2023, 12:02:07 PM
No link when challenged = no credibility Smurf

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 30, 2023, 12:02:07 PM
No link when challenged = no credibility Smurf
You're wasting your time, he's a snake and will just stop posting for a few days until he thinks you've forgotten about it. That's why I won't stop reminding him about his imaginary US visa. And of course accuse you of very nasty personal attacks: I'm still waiting for a solicitors letter from him lol  

Borchester

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 29, 2023, 10:45:25 PM
Which Tata are you referring to?  There are something like 29 separate Tata companies.  It would be hard to believe that none of them have problems but taken collectively they seem to be doing fine.

Tata as in I am leaving so F@@@ the lot of you

Algerie Francais !

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: papasmurf on May 30, 2023, 11:03:26 AM
That you have to result to nasty personal insults means you have lost the argument are a frankly ignorant of the well publicised facts and reports. It would not be one link it would be about 50. (I would not invest a penny piece in Tata.)
No link when challenged = no credibility Smurf

papasmurf

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 30, 2023, 10:57:02 AM
And yet you cannot post up any evidence other than the Gobsel according to Smurf
That you have to result to nasty personal insults means you have lost the argument are a frankly ignorant of the well publicised facts and reports. It would not be one link it would be about 50. (I would not invest a penny piece in Tata.)

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: papasmurf on May 30, 2023, 10:38:42 AM
(It is you who don't have a clue, which given how much info about Tata is public domain is your problem.) Tata has previous for pulling out of Britain and/or putting out the begging bowl.
And yet you cannot post up any evidence other than the Gobsel according to Smurf

papasmurf

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 30, 2023, 10:34:32 AM
Thank you for further confirming you hadn't got a clue when you alleged Tata problems.  You do like posting made up trash don't you.
(It is you who don't have a clue, which given how much info about Tata is public domain is your problem.) Tata has previous for pulling out of Britain and/or putting out the begging bowl.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: papasmurf on May 30, 2023, 07:19:04 AM
I am fully aware of that, BUT any problems and it will be Britain Tata pulls out of.
Thank you for further confirming you hadn't got a clue when you alleged Tata problems.  You do like posting made up trash don't you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 29, 2023, 10:45:25 PM
Which Tata are you referring to?  There are something like 29 separate Tata companies.  It would be hard to believe that none of them have problems but taken collectively they seem to be doing fine.
I am fully aware of that, BUT any problems and it will be Britain Tata pulls out of.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: papasmurf on May 29, 2023, 01:25:42 PM
Tata's problems are very much public domain. That you and others do not know about them frankly is NOT my problem.
Which Tata are you referring to?  There are something like 29 separate Tata companies.  It would be hard to believe that none of them have problems but taken collectively they seem to be doing fine.