Police Scotland chief says force is institutionally racist

Started by Borchester, May 25, 2023, 01:44:41 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Borchester on May 31, 2023, 05:02:09 PM
Oh for F@@@'s sake.

What do you want, a public fucking confession and a declaration of fealty to Nick, the Beloved leader?

In case you haven't fucking well noticed (and you probably haven't) this site has barely any posters. The forum does not need more posters arse licking the mods, particularly since the latter ended up saying that they thought that they could not work with you because your were such a mega pain in the dick, but more posters full stop.

I hope that I have not been too subtle
As it also seems to have passed you by, we don't have any MODS, but feel free to kiss your own arse, careful you don't get sunburn from the sun shining out of it 😉 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Oh for F@@@'s sake.

What do you want, a public fucking confession and a declaration of fealty to Nick, the Beloved leader?

In case you haven't fucking well noticed (and you probably haven't) this site has barely any posters. The forum does not need more posters arse licking the mods, particularly since the latter ended up saying that they thought that they could not work with you because your were such a mega pain in the dick, but more posters full stop.

No, I just want a liar to admit they are one. 
Oh, and BTW, the reason a load of people left was because you were constantly posting links to another site!! Or had you forgotten that?

Unlucky4Sum

Oh for F@@@'s sake.

I'm sure Nick welcomes you volunteering to pay the hosting bills so you can have a say in how the site is run.

papasmurf

The forum does not need more posters arse licking the mods, particularly since the latter ended up saying that they thought that they could not work with you because your were such a mega pain in the dick, 
You may think that I of course could not possibly comment.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

patman post

Oh for F@@@'s sake.

Oooops!

Another one in the banned bin...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on May 31, 2023, 04:41:05 PM
Tommy was banned for telling blatant lies about the Mods, he was asked to retract it but chose not to. He is welcome anytime if he acknowledges what he said was wrong. As for the others, your guess is as good as mine.

Oh for F@@@'s sake.

Algerie Francais !

Nick

Quote from: Borchester on May 31, 2023, 02:27:06 PM
A great shame. I miss Tommy and even Moray's girlish rants fill a space. And neither of them have been on on Pol-tics.com for some time. They must be posting somewhere because they both like the craic and it would be to nice to know where
Tommy was banned for telling blatant lies about the Mods, he was asked to retract it but chose not to. He is welcome anytime if he acknowledges what he said was wrong. As for the others, your guess is as good as mine.

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on May 31, 2023, 10:58:22 AM
I notice our Scottish contingent has dropped off the face of the Earth since their country has internally combusted.

A great shame. I miss Tommy and even Moray's girlish rants fill a space. And neither of them have been on on Pol-tics.com for some time. They must be posting somewhere because they both like the craic and it would be to nice to know where
Algerie Francais !

Streetwalker

Quote from: Nick on May 31, 2023, 10:58:22 AM
I notice our Scottish contingent has dropped off the face of the Earth since their country has internally combusted.
They will be at the gathering of the clans planning the next independence march round Celtic Park in 2053

Nick

Quote from: patman post on May 29, 2023, 02:23:37 PM
The current chief constable is only there until August. That may be the reason he felt he could speak out...

patman post

The current chief constable is only there until August. That may be the reason he felt he could speak out...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Streetwalker