Boris Johnson tells Sky News new allegations of lockdown rule breaking are 'total nonsense'

Started by SKY News, May 30, 2023, 01:04:45 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on June 02, 2023, 05:28:21 AM
That's only just happened so don't come that bollox. And, you have no clue what is in the WatsApp messages. How about you try and be honest for once?
Nick when people/organisations go out of their way to avoid given requested documentation, records, and so on, they are hiding something. 
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on June 01, 2023, 11:00:53 AM
Nick Bojo has given the unredacted evidence to 10 Downing Street and dropped Sunak in a clarts.
That's only just happened so don't come that bollox. And, you have no clue what is in the WatsApp messages. How about you try and be honest for once?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on June 01, 2023, 11:59:50 AM
So you didn't realise it was the Cabinet Office that was holding up the handover of material to the inquiry...?
Yes I was it was wall to wall news on practically every mainstream TV news and current affairs program.

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on June 01, 2023, 11:49:08 AM
It is not my fault if people are not keeping up with TV news/current affairs.
So you didn't realise it was the Cabinet Office that was holding up the handover of material to the inquiry...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on June 01, 2023, 11:44:20 AM
if you posted info of relevant substance rather than spouting the bleeding' obvious and pretending you're the only one who's got that info and complaining you're being insulted when other posters point out your childish behaviour, you (and we) might benefit...
It is not my fault if people are not keeping up with TV news/current affairs.

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on June 01, 2023, 11:27:42 AM
I have been following close attention, there was no need for personal insults. (I also have ZERO interest LGBT issues.)
That the cabinet office thinks it is above the law is typical Tory arrogance.
if you posted info of relevant substance rather than spouting the bleeding' obvious and pretending you're the only one who's got that info and complaining you're being insulted when other posters point out your childish behaviour, you (and we) might benefit...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on June 01, 2023, 11:23:27 AM
Aren't we all aware of the inquiry head's position? That's what's causing the current stand off — or haven't you been paying attention because of your interest in LGBT etc issues on the news...?
I have been following close attention, there was no need for personal insults. (I also have ZERO interest LGBT issues.)
That the cabinet office thinks it is above the law is typical Tory arrogance.

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on June 01, 2023, 11:19:04 AM
What is relevant if NOT the decision of the cabinet office but the head of the enquiry.
Aren't we all aware of the inquiry head's position? That's what's causing the current stand off — or haven't you been paying attention because of your interest in LGBT etc issues on the news...?

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on June 01, 2023, 11:13:18 AM
But wasn't it the Cabinet Office that insisted not all the material is relevant and shouldn't be handed over...?
What is relevant if NOT the decision of the cabinet office but the head of the enquiry.

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on June 01, 2023, 11:00:53 AM
Nick Bojo has given the unredacted evidence to 10 Downing Street and dropped Sunak in a clarts.
But isn't it the Cabinet Office insisting that not all the material is relevant and shouldn't be handed over?

Seems they have until 4pm to change their mind.

Rumour has it that Sunak argued against some of the more draconian panic-driven moves. If so, putting that info into the public domain could enhance his reputation — if the info hits the streets in under a year, that is...

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on June 01, 2023, 09:20:20 AM
He said he had evidence that Downing Street were hiding evidence, when asked, he did his usual lie of saying he'd already posted it. He posted 3 links, none of which had any such evidence. Usual crap, saying I'm out of touch, can't read, all to cover the fact he lied again.

And he has the nerve to PM me telling me he is going to get a court order to stop Borky making up lies about him. Still waiting for this mystery solicitors letter!!

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 31, 2023, 08:44:06 PM
Depends which part of his earlier post you were asking for evidence of
He said he had evidence that Downing Street were hiding evidence, when asked, he did his usual lie of saying he'd already posted it. He posted 3 links, none of which had any such evidence. Usual crap, saying I'm out of touch, can't read, all to cover the fact he lied again. 

And he has the nerve to PM me telling me he is going to get a court order to stop Borky making up lies about him. Still waiting for this mystery solicitors letter!!

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on May 31, 2023, 07:52:39 PM
How is people refuting accusations evidence?
If I got accused of robbing a bag and I denied it, that's proof I did it is it?
Depends which part of his earlier post you were asking for evidence of

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on May 31, 2023, 07:52:39 PM
People refusing to provide documents and other materials is evidence. However Bojo has now handed over all the unredacted documents and other material  requested and dropped Sunak in the deep poo. (Already a thread.)

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on May 31, 2023, 12:24:58 PM
You certainly did post evidence this time, 3 sources.  Nick even admitted they were about people 'denying things' which is evidence to support that Boris and his erstwhile colleagues are trying to deny evidence of lockdown breaches has been unreasonably withheld