ITV bosses to be quizzed by MPs - as Phillip Schofield is dropped by charity founded by the King

Started by SKY News, June 01, 2023, 07:00:15 AM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on June 01, 2023, 12:15:05 PM
Innocent until proven guilty.
Fair enough , I wonder how long it will be before he is in the dock ?  The only person who comes out of this with any credit is Eamonn Holmes Mrs who saw through the creep for what he was and got the sack for airing her concerns . 

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

patman post

I hope the MPs are not going to waste their time on just one TV programme. There are more serious matters, like the mix of programme material and commercials and station idents, funding of political stations, and auctioning of national events...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

SKY News

ITV bosses to be quizzed by MPs - as Phillip Schofield is dropped by charity founded by the King

Phillip Schofield has been dropped as an ambassador for The Prince's Trust after his admission of an affair with a younger male colleague.

Source: ITV bosses to be quizzed by MPs - as Phillip Schofield is dropped by charity founded by the King