House prices fall at fastest pace in nearly 14 years

Started by Borchester, June 01, 2023, 05:10:21 PM

« previous - next »

Unlucky4Sum

It's got me in Leeds now, never been there either

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on June 06, 2023, 08:40:59 AM
I'm not using lookups, it's written into my code and what you can see is not necessary what I see. What you're seeing is the history of your IP, which at one time was in Bradford, my code tells me where you are now.
Rubbish

They all use an IP lookup table and because BT (and others) use dynamic IPs the tables are crap.  

I have never been to Bradford despite what your code might tell you. 

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on June 06, 2023, 08:16:29 AM
Quite, just never believe IP lookups unless a friend in GCHQ looks at it for you.
Yeah but you know I've got you bang to rights. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on June 06, 2023, 12:14:38 AM
Never believe IP lookups of BT IPs (or Sky mobile ones).  They often have me in places I'm miles from including supposedly in London when I'm not.

Right now 'extreme IP' lookup thinks I'm in Bradford and 'What's my IP' thinks I'm in London.  Actually I'm about 10 miles from the South Coast.

And by the time you read this BT will have changed those IP addresses as I'm rebooting the hub
I'm not using lookups, it's written into my code and what you can see is not necessary what I see. What you're seeing is the history of your IP, which at one time was in Bradford, my code tells me where you are now. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on June 06, 2023, 12:14:38 AM
Never believe IP lookups of BT IPs (or Sky mobile ones).  They often have me in places I'm miles from including supposedly in London when I'm not.

Right now 'extreme IP' lookup thinks I'm in Bradford and 'What's my IP' thinks I'm in London.  Actually I'm about 10 miles from the South Coast.

And by the time you read this BT will have changed those IP addresses as I'm rebooting the hub
Quite, just never believe IP lookups unless a friend in GCHQ looks at it for you.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on June 05, 2023, 08:09:51 PM
You really do live in cloud Cuckoo land. You've said a dozen times that you wouldn't be able to afford a mortgage if you weren't mortgage free, but you can afford someone to monitor a tin pot forum, that's hosted and registered in the States.

But the big BS factor is that I can see every visit, every IP address, everyone's location, whether they use a VPN, what type of VPN, who is hosting it, who your ISP is, who your mobile network is if your using a phone and your post code.

Just to prove it, you're on BT and not using a VPN. You also took a trip to London on 11th Feb 2022.
None of which is sensitive personal information before you start down that road, it's to show you that your claim that you have someone monitoring this forum is just another fantasy.

Streetwalker

Average prices are down a notch in London over the past year mainly due to more flats being built .Houses are holding steady and even showing a slight increase in 2023 ,up 4% on the year .

House prices are not falling ,they are just not growing much .

UK and London sales market update Q1 2023 | Cluttons

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on June 05, 2023, 06:36:04 PM
Borchester the forum is being monitored, (not by me,) and every time you post the same lie about me it gets copied and filed for the case. That you keep on lying about me will have legal consequences for you. Frankly when you are in a hole stop digging.
You really do live in cloud Cuckoo land. You've said a dozen times that you wouldn't be able to afford a mortgage if you weren't mortgage free, but you can afford someone to monitor a tin pot forum, that's hosted and registered in the States.

But the big BS factor is that I can see every visit, every IP address, everyone's location, whether they use a VPN, what type of VPN, who is hosting it, who your ISP is, who your mobile network is if your using a phone and your post code.

Just to prove it, you're on BT and not using a VPN. You also took a trip to London on 11th Feb 2022. 
None of which is sensitive personal information before you start down that road, it's to show you that your claim that you have someone monitoring this forum is just another fantasy. 

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on June 05, 2023, 05:26:48 PM
Borchester yet another vicious nasty lie about be on the forum. The list is building.
Borky must be quaking in his boots waiting for your solicitors letter. Either put up or shut up. 

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on June 05, 2023, 05:15:58 PM
Rubbish.  Nick they just are NOT worth that kind of money. It is disgusting. They are greedy pigs.
You obviously know nothing about corporate business. 

For example: Amazon is worth $1 Trillion, Jeff Bezos owns 16%: that means in his time as CEO he has made $740 billion for other people. But you keep on with your ill informed prejudice. 

Borchester

Quote from: johnofgwent on June 05, 2023, 06:52:19 PM
And if i may go back to the subject line, the same source that says house orices are tanking also says mortgage rates are spiralling to make sure only the cash buyers can take advantage...

So no change in the last few thousand years ?

Algerie Francais !

johnofgwent

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on June 05, 2023, 01:47:09 PM
So do you find movie star salaries offensive?  Soccer stars?  Max Verstappen's?  Roger Federer's?

If you want to see drudge in films and on our sports arenas then force those wages down and guess what, they'll bugger off leaving us with the drab dross.

Top salaries for rare talent are what you get in a market economy, all the alternative economy models are utter shite with it being those in the lower levels that suffer worst
So do you think Lineker is worth the money then ? I hear that when the pundits refused to broadcast without him, viewing figures soared as people flocked to watch the sport without the bullshit 
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

And if i may go back to the subject line, the same source that says house orices are tanking also says mortgage rates are spiralling to make sure only the cash buyers can take advantage...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on June 05, 2023, 06:36:04 PM
Borchester the forum is being monitored, (not by me,) and every time you post the same lie about me it gets copied and filed for the case. That you keep on lying about me will have legal consequences for you. Frankly when you are in a hole stop digging.

Oh God, I did not realise how bad things were. It is not just the thought of being banged up in some Cornish gulag for years and years and even longer, but the fact that my knees are knocking with terror and that is not doing my arthritis any good :)

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on June 05, 2023, 06:19:14 PM
Wow, how long does the list have to be before I get a prize ?

Or just a medal :)

Hero of Cornish Layaboutdom, presented by Chairman Pappy
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe